Rite Aid Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.0

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Two interviews. The first was with the pharmacy manager and the second was with the front-end manager. Both interviews flowed easily, and they both were very personable. The next step was the online personality evaluation. Those, I feel aren't really necessary.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online took about three days to get a call back. Got scheduled for interview with HR manager and District manager. Got different sets of questions from both kinda like round robin style. Entire interview took roughly about an hour and a half. We touched on a multitude of topics from management style to shrink.

Interview Questions

• Walking into a store as the new store manager what would be my first order of Business ?   Answer Question
    • How have I handled an emotional decision ?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when I had to overcome animosity in the workplace ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Being able to understand what you bring to the table for the company while finding out how the company is doing. Example would be stock price, partnerships with other brands as well as how is the company doing year to date.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Martinez, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid (Martinez, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Have to bring resume in to pharmacy manager in person, they talk about website but they'll just give you a paper application if their interested. Minimum 2 interview at least 2 weeks or more process. They weren't hiring full time, just part time floater which they described as guarantee minimum of 16 hours per week maybe more but max of 35, but insisted you to be flexible enough to not have any 2nd job for if they do call you for more hours Rite Aid would have to be only priority despite only guarantee of 16 hours per week. Said union job w/benefits, wages for northern California bay area start at $14.05/hr and every 1000 hours would increase a little like $14.70/hr up to $16/hr. Floater position would mean regularly work at 1 Rite Aid but could be called any day to work anywhere from Dublin to Vallejo to Woodland/Sacramento, CA area but said Rite Aid would help pay for miles & gas beyond regular work location.

Interview Questions

• 1st interview asked if I was familiar with medicine substitutions like brand vs. generic? And that it is critical to know.   1 Answer
    • 2nd interview w/regional manager gave a math test for like days supply based on prescription data.   1 Answer

Wellness Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid (Beverly Hills, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, in store interview the next day with store manager and pharmacy manager. The following week an interview with the District Store manager, and the week after that an interview with the District Pharmacy manger. Took like 2-3 weeks total I think

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a difficult customer? How would you build employee relationships? What is your best skill/what skill needs most work? Describe a time when you did something at work that increased profit for the business. Describe a time that you were proud of something you took initiative of and completed. Are you a Pharmacy Technician/would you be willing to become one?   Answer Question

Rite Aid Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pottsville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid (Pottsville, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. You go talk to the store manager and if she likes you, you then have to interview with a district manager at a later date. If he likes you then they do multiple background checks on you, a credit check, and they check your driving history. I applied over a month ago and the process is still on going. I've actually given up on Rite Aid.

Cashier/Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I first filled out an application for employment and returned it to my local Rite Aid on the same day. I was then instructed to fill out a brief survey online and was contacted within two days for a formal interview. The manager asked basic questions about past experiences with customer service. Nothing to worry about.

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Rite Aid (Bakersfield, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was straight forward, asked about previous work experience and whether I am willing to relocate or not. Applied through recruiter, got a call from recruiter within 2 hour. had another interview with district manager and got a call to schedule onsite interview. Most of the questions were behavioral types. why pharmacy? why retail? describe about specific time.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Rite Aid (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

They basically take you into the office. The manager and shift supervisor(sometimes) is there. They ask you basic questions like "what do you think you can bring to the table"

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Applied online. Received a called within 2 weeks from the HR. Did a pesonality test. Recieved a call from the Store Manager. With in a week got a called to so the first interview with the Store manager. Waited another week, had a interview with the Pharmacy Manager. Now I'm waiting to get a call from the Hr now.

Seafood&Meat Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Rite Aid (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was very informational and pleasant . Went through the orientation and got a tour of the store and description of job requirements.Introduced to some staff and management.Very pleasant people and work environment,would really have love to work there .