Rite Aid Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Worcester, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid in August 2013.

Hiring process was a bit dragged out. I had to keep post-poning the interview with the Store Manager because she was either going away on Vacation without telling me or was up to some other odd thing. I felt like when we actually got together to have the interview she wasn't as prepared as could be.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aberdeen, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, MD

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid in September 2010.

Very unorganized. They pull stunts like leaving telling you it's day shift on the phone...then tell you it's nights when you're in the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Run of the mill questions related to distribution.   View Answer

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Rite Aid.

two interviews total. one initial and then took an over the phone survey if passed went on to take 2nd intervieew in which you were offereed the job

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any upcoming vacations planned   View Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ardmore, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ardmore, PA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Rite Aid in March 2010.

The hiring process is pretty easy. Turn in an app or do it online, if interested they'll call, you do a job survey/test online and if you pass, begin the hiring process. Interviews are pretty basic and standard.

Interview Questions
    • It all depends on the manager. We do have set questions to potentially ask, but every manager has their own interview questions.   Answer Question

Co Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Got a call from HR, interviewed with HR manager then met with district manager. Ask the same old behavioral questions like "name a time where you failed to meet a goal?"... Very easy.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult question. DM seemed to be easygoing. Entire interview was about 30 minutes   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Rite Aid in October 2012.

I had an informal interview with both the manager and district manager. I didn't try to negotiate the salary much because I knew from past experience that it would be between 9 and 10 bucks an hour but I needed a job so I took it and now I am applying everywhere I can to make the money I should for having a Bachelor's Degree.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Albany, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Submitted application, received a call for an interview after a week. I had a 30 minute conversation with the supervising pharmacist, I was a student with no experience and there were no questions that caught me off guard. got a call two days later that I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, nothing outside of basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Associate/Future Intern Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Rite Aid in April 2010.

Talked to a pharmacists in the store. Contacted admin assistant to area PDM who contacted me. Behavioral interview by phone. Job offer/first day on the spot after meeting for "interview" at a local store.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Sneedville, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Sneedville, TN

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid in November 2012.

took three interviews for a minimum wage job

APDM Interview

You will be called in to an initial interview where you will have to fill out a paper application then go through a panel interview where they will ask you several behavioral style questions. Then you will have to interview with talent manager who will have to sign off on you. Then they will rate all the candidates to make their decision.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral style questions asking you for a specific example to the question so be ready with some answers.   Answer Question