Rite Aid

Updated Feb 26, 2015
Updated Feb 26, 2015

2.0

Store Manager Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Rite Aid.

I applied through my college's career website. It was a few weeks before I was first contacted for a phone interview by the HR representative. The conversation was casual but informative. It was a whole two months later before I was called in for an in-person interview. Standard STAR format questions. A couple of weeks later, I interviewed with the Regional VP. He asked personality-based questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    All trainees were hired in at a base rate, so no negotiation.

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid.

went threw the first interview, then went for a drugs test/background test. after that i was called back for a second interview. it took about a month for the whole process

Cashier/Stock Interview

I went up to Rite Aid and filled the application and brought it back the next day. They said they will call me back by the following. When I didn't get the call, I called them back and they said to call back when the manager was there and then hung up without telling me when he/she would be back.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Rite Aid.

I applied in person with one of the managers and was lead to believe I would get the job only to be informed a week later that they merely shifted the workers to cover the shifts they needed. Few months later, I received a call telling me to continue the hiring process because they had open positions. This step was the online questionnaire. I failed to my surprise. Either choose strongly agree or disagree and see people optimistically because they ask questions like, "would some people steal if they knew they'd get away with it." Realistically, I answered yes to similar questions which I guess hurt my chances. It was disappointing to see something futile as that take away a job offer.

Wellness Ambassador Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Rite Aid.

Got a call from the recruiter, phone interview on the spot. Then did a personality test, and the store manager called me back the next day. Interviewed with the store manager, awaiting next steps.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Granville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Granville, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid in August 2014.

Applied online and got a call for an interview the next day. Only had one interview with the pharmacy manager in the patient consultation room. Was her first interview so she read off a template. After interview i had to do a survey at home on my computer and it took a week for corporate to give her the ok to offer me a position. I went in a couple days later to fill out background paperwork and had drug test the next week. Few days later was informed everything checked out and i could start as soon as i could come in and finish the paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • When did i work with a team to find a solution to a problem?   View Answer
    No negotiation. Was offered a pay better than she thought she would be allowed to offer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pooler, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pooler, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid.

The interview was very professional, yet comfortable. I was asked situation questions, which required me to be quick on my feet in responding. Also have an idea of what the top 200 drugs are. Come in there with a positive mood and you will more than likely land the job.

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid.

Being an employee I had to go through the company web-site. I had to submit a refreshed resume'. I was interviewed by the District Manager. A few days later, HR called and I spoke with them and they asked questions that I felt had nothing to do with the actual running of a store. The questions were about situations and what I would do if put in that particular situation.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time that you provided excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid.

Initially, fill in paper app, best off taking it to manager and introducing oneself. Next they have one do an online questionnaire. Do not be honest here, tell them what they want to hear. Hopefully they call and offer then you drug test. This simple process can take 2 to 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • On the online questionnaire they ask if I thought rite aid employees looked for other employment opportunities. The answers are multiple choice. I chose "probably". I was initially excluded on the bases of this one answer.   Answer Question
    No negotiations for this job. $7.50 take it or leave it.

Pharmacy Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid in July 2014.

Intern with the company through school and the Pharmacist recommended me for the job after my performance. Was given an application and took the job survey. Then a week later I was asked to speak with the PDM over the phone and he asked for a resume. I sent him a resume and I got the job.