Rite Aid Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 22, 2014
177 interviews

2.0

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Went through interview with Store Manager, 2nd interview with District Manager, was offered job next day.

Interview Questions
    • Details about the volume and policies of last employer   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ransomville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ransomville, NY

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Rite Aid in March 2012.

applied in march 2012. Took about three days to hear back and set up an interview for the next day. The interview was very laid back, just myself and the store manager. If the store you are applying for as an assistant manager than more than likely you will be interviewing with both in the office. Most important thing is to smile and be personable because they want someone who is capable of interacting with customers on a daily basis. They might ask you a basic math question to see how you handle counting money, if you end up making a mistake do not dwell on it, chock it up to nerves. overall very easy interview process. They will drug test you after and then you will have to take a "personality" test online but the questions are pretty easy common sense questions. But if you fail they will not be able to hire you even if everything else went great.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an instance is which you showed excellent customer service and exceeded expectations?   View Answer
    Honestly there is not much room for negotiation for a cashier position as far as pay goes your going to get minimum wage. but my experience has been that my manager was very flexible with hours and tried to give me as much or as little as i needed that he could offer.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Gray, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Gray, GA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Rite Aid in January 2014.

I received an email from my school saying they were looking for a pharm tech, so I emailed the pharmacist and we set up an interview. I was one of 7 who applied for the job. I went out to the location and the pharmacist showed me around a little bit and explained a little bit about the pharmacy and then went into the interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is something you do that is a pet peeve to most other people?   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Myrtle Beach, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Rite Aid in February 2014.

Quick and painless process. I meet with 3 Managers for about 1 1/2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Describing past experiences to make it relate to company experiences.   Answer Question

Rite Aid Wellness Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid in February 2014.

Phone interview, then 2 interviews afterwards. the first in person interview was very easy and formal with both the manager and pharmacy manager. The 2nd interview is a bit frustrating because they send you to the main branch which is very difficult to get to, to make it worse they show lack of interest in interviewing you, the human resource manager was more interested in reading her emails then pursuing the interview, very unprofessional! I wasn't even given a fair shot, the interview was rather short instead of being an hour long. Complete waste of time!!!!!!

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you encountered a conflict with another coworker and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Staff Pharmacist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Rite Aid.

I am newly licensed pharmacist looking for staff pharmacist position

Asset Protection Agent Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid.

The interview for me was in College Park, despite me living in Baltimore. I was offered the job after the interview and did my drug test in Baltimore. They want a specific clinic for the test which has a really long wait so bring something to read

Interview Questions
    • Most places will ask for a strength and a weakness. Just in case I usually prepare two of each. Rite Aid asked me for three of each. I know it doesn't seem that big of a deal but it caught me off guard   Answer Question
    The district manager offered me the job after the interview. She gave me her card to call her to let her know my answer. They ask if you can answer relatively soon, giving you a couple of days.

Pharmacy Intern Interview

I was hired as an intern during pharmacy school after talking to a recruiter at a career fair. The recruiter called me for a phone interview, which was VERY laid back. He basically just asked about myself and my interests. We discovered that I went to high school with his niece, and chatted about that coincidence for a bit.

Interview Questions
    • I really wasn't asked many typical interview questions. The interview was mainly just a "getting-to-know-you" conversation. I was asked about why I was interested in being a pharmacist, and what my future goals were. Nothing too terribly thought-provoking.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Narragansett, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Narragansett, RI

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Rite Aid in December 2010.

The interview was brief. I was recommended for the job by a friend who already worked for the company. The interview was basically just to ask when I could start and what my availability was.

Interview Questions
    This was an hourly position so there were no negotiations

Pharmacist Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid.

you will interview at least with the district manager

if you are in pharmacy school, your school may have a day where retail companies come to interview. otherwise, check the website of the company youre interested in

prior experience is not necessary - you can learn on the job if you're a recent graduate.
    if you've graduated a few years ago, they will probably expect experience

pretty casual

it really depends on who is interviewing you