Rite Aid Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.0

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Very easy interview. Just asked questions regarding my experience in retail. There were a lot of scenario questions and what did you do in this situation question.overall it was a good experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Based on my experience and pervious pay

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Was brought in the pharmacy to speak to the pharmacy manager. Great experience. They understood where I was coming from and respected my experience and drive. They kept the interview short and discussed when it would be a good time to begin training. Store management was great.

Pharmacy Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Syracuse, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

In my case the interview only lasted roughly 20 mins. We went over wages, hours, what would expected etc etc. I was taken into the pharmacy's patient consultation area. Aside from basic questions I was given a slight tour of rite aid to see if it would be overwhelming working there.

Interview Questions

• How much would you like to make while working here?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

I applied in person. I didn't hear anything for another couple months. I went in for an interview. It lasted maybe 15-20 minutes. It was very relaxed. I got asked basic questions. And I was offered the job maybe two weeks later. No drug test required.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ardmore, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Ardmore, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was short. They really needed a cashier so the interview was just telling me about the job and seeing if I wanted it. I was hired the same day as the interview. It was more of a conversation telling me what was expected from all the employees. She told me that I needed to get a drug test and I got a background test the same day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Chesapeake, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

There really was no interview. I handed in a paper application, introduced myself, was given papers for a drug test, and then was hired a couple of days later. I was not dressed up and was not asked any interview questions. I just took the drug test and was asked when I could start. I did have to take an honesty test at home but it was easy and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really, just if I did drugs and when I could start.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mooresville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Mooresville, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

you must have 2 interviews, then you have to take a drug test and you also have to have a background check. The background check is what takes the longest to get done.

Technical Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mechanicsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Mechanicsburg, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed and not pressured. Atmosphere of the interview was a little intimidating (small windowless room - - think interrogation room.) interview was structured with guided questions, examples asked of how you would approach a technical issue. Customer service is very important to the goals of the department aside from resolving technical issues. The interviewers are supervisory and assistant supervisory level, with a follow up interview with upper management and department director.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about troubleshooting a printer jam over the phone?   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Very quick and casual. Basic questions about work related task and how I would handle different situations. Overall a very easy process and everyone is really good about making sure you know what you are doing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Talked back and forth and came to agreement about pay. Don't be afraid to ask. Everyone was very friendly and casual nothing to be nervous about. Just be yourself and realistic.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

I at first had a face to face interview with a district manager, then a phone interview and second face to face interview with another district manager for the district that was interested in hiring me. The whole process took about 14 days. I got an immediate phone call the very next day after my first interview to have a phone interview which took place about 3 days later. During the phone interview was when we set up the second in-person interview the following week. I received my offer shortly after that.

Interview Questions

• Series of 6 situational/behavioral questions: -Why retail pharmacy? Why Rite Aid? -Name a time when you put your needs aside to help someone else finish a task -Name a time when you had to deal with a lot of things at once   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation