Rite Aid

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Wilmington, DE

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid in June 2011.

Interview Details – Don't remember too much, but I went in and got a application, turned it in to the store manager. He told me they weren't hiring at the moment, but he would call when they have a opening. Got a call a few weeks later, and was told to come in for interview. Wen't in for interview and I believe I got the job on the spot pending a background check. Most people I worked with had to take a drug test, but they skipped me on that. Probably a week or two later after interview, I started work.

Interview Question – I don't remember the interview questions. Probably just the basic, why do you want to work here, what do you expect to be payed etc.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Associate Interview

Pharmacy Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details – Filled out simple application and brought it in, met with the pharmacist, got a called back in a few days and got an interview scheduled (brought a resume with me- not required), met the pharmacy manager, he asked typical questions, he thought I would be a good addition to the pharmacy so he told me congratulations, shook my hand, and hired me.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not bad at all

Very Difficult Interview

Multi Store Manager Interview

Multi Store Manager
Chattanooga, TN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid in June 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview, two at least face to face interviews.

Interview Question – Tell about a time when you had to think outside the box to solve a problem.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Asset Protection Agent Interview

Asset Protection Agent
Medford, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Rite Aid in April 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was just a one on one interview where I only encountered the district loss prevention manager for Rite Aid. It was an easy interview he simply reiterated the skills and degrees that were listed on my resume and I just restated what the resume said. Since he was so impressed with my resume I did not really need to do anything but agree with the facts on my resume.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected or difficult questions because he simply read my resume and was very satisfied with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I should have negotiated the low amount of pay that I got because looking back I am sure I could have talked him into something more than what he offered. So I would recommend that you negotiate for a higher wage than what he offers but do not take it to far either, be reasonable.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details – I walked into the store and spoke with the pharmacist and handed her my resume.

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details – llittle to no interview...piece of cake

Negotiation Details – no negotiation allowed. you start at minimum wage.

Co-Manager Interview

Co-Manager
Mount Kisco, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid in March 2011.

Interview Details – Starts off with application accompanied with a resume, followed by an initial interview with the store manager. Afterwards, a phone interview with the district manager and the human resources manager takes place, sometimes over the phone.

Interview Question – What what is your plan to increase sales, customer and employee satisfaction, while fulfilling tasks,even if there are budget or personnel constraints?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was promoted into the position and they offered me the job

Rite Aid Wellness Ambassador Interview

Rite Aid Wellness Ambassador

Interviewed at Rite Aid

Interview Details – two interview- one with human resources then next with district manager

Interview Question – all very simple   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – other offer

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Harrison, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Rite Aid in April 2009.

Interview Details – There was one interview, about 3-4 questions, ironing out of details and pay and I was hired. Very simple, straight forward provess for a first job.

Negotiation Details – There was none, they started me at the minimum wage.

Pharmacy Clerk Interview

Pharmacy Clerk

Interviewed at Rite Aid

Interview Details – I went into the managers office and answered some basic questions related to the job. They were very simple because it was about how to serve customers and be polite. Then I had to do a drug screening test at some other office. Pretty simple process though.

Interview Question – How do you deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question