Rite Aid Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.0

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid in November 2014.

Interview

applied online was contacted by a a recruiter. did three interviews, took two weeks. first interview was with the store, second with hr, third with pharmacist. was a very easy process. Interview times were not made very far ahead of time, so the more open your schedule the better.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Took them forever to hire me, I had to go back up there many times to see what was going on with the process and interview was very basic. I was a frequent shopper there so that helped a lot.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw an employee stealing from out the store?   Answer Question

Multi Store Manager Interview

Interview

Not a good experience, people were rude and uncaring. There is a "higher" attitude among staff involved with selection of new hires. These folks need to realize that they are just people, too. I would never consider working there again. Attitude is poor and they need to grow up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Portland, ME) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online because they required an online application through their website. And about two weeks later I got a call from the store manager to go in for an interview and was told to bring a paper application in as well. I arrived 15 minutes before my interview. I had an interview in the back office. The questions were very simple. Have you experienced difficult customers? how did you handle the situation? Why rite aid? And then I think I was offered the job. But Rite Aid requires a background check which takes about two weeks. So I am still waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Acton, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Acton, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Overall it was a great expierience the only thing I wish they would have covered was the pay and benifits. I liked both the district manager and store manager they both seemed very nice and reasonable people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating as of now

Store Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

I applied through my college's career website. It was a few weeks before I was first contacted for a phone interview by the HR representative. The conversation was casual but informative. It was a whole two months later before I was called in for an in-person interview. Standard STAR format questions. A couple of weeks later, I interviewed with the Regional VP. He asked personality-based questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

All trainees were hired in at a base rate, so no negotiation.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

went threw the first interview, then went for a drugs test/background test. after that i was called back for a second interview. it took about a month for the whole process

Cashier/Stock Interview

Interview

I went up to Rite Aid and filled the application and brought it back the next day. They said they will call me back by the following. When I didn't get the call, I called them back and they said to call back when the manager was there and then hung up without telling me when he/she would be back.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

I applied in person with one of the managers and was lead to believe I would get the job only to be informed a week later that they merely shifted the workers to cover the shifts they needed. Few months later, I received a call telling me to continue the hiring process because they had open positions. This step was the online questionnaire. I failed to my surprise. Either choose strongly agree or disagree and see people optimistically because they ask questions like, "would some people steal if they knew they'd get away with it." Realistically, I answered yes to similar questions which I guess hurt my chances. It was disappointing to see something futile as that take away a job offer.

Wellness Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter, phone interview on the spot. Then did a personality test, and the store manager called me back the next day. Interviewed with the store manager, awaiting next steps.