Rite Aid Interview Questions & Reviews in Los Angeles, CA

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid in July 2010.

It was fairly simple. I emailed the pharmacy district manager who initially told me he would let me know if something became available. Within a week, a store manager called me to let me know that the D.M hired me and if I could come in for an informal interview

Interview Questions
    • Questions were mostly about any past experiences and availability.   Answer Question
    none

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Rite Aid in December 2008.

Applied in store 2 days later received a call for an interview. First interview with store manger interview went well general questions about my previous job it was easy.. I have been told by the store manager that I will received ca call within day or two from their human resource department and they will schedule an interview with district manger. I received a call from HR and have been told about the interview with district manager it went well and I had been offered a job.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me few questions about how to deal with angry customers and questions related to customer service   View Answer
    After all interviews, background check and drug test they offered me the job which I accepted

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lynwood, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynwood, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Rite Aid in July 2010.

I was actually sent to the district office to get my interview there. I met a guy named Mark and he was my interviewer. The actual duration was about 10 mins. and i was contacted within 3 hours. and was asked if i can start working the next day.

Interview Questions

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!