Rite Aid Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.1

Wellness Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Beverly Hills, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, in store interview the next day with store manager and pharmacy manager. The following week an interview with the District Store manager, and the week after that an interview with the District Pharmacy manger. Took like 2-3 weeks total I think

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a difficult customer? How would you build employee relationships? What is your best skill/what skill needs most work? Describe a time when you did something at work that increased profit for the business. Describe a time that you were proud of something you took initiative of and completed. Are you a Pharmacy Technician/would you be willing to become one?   Answer Question

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was very laid back, They just want to know you as a person and see if you will meld well. When I went in, the Pharmacy Manager came in and talked to me very casually. Then the pharmacy technician came to talk to me and grilled me on my resume.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Thousand Oaks, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Comfortable. I live in the neighborhood and have been a loyal customer so they were familiar will my personality. They also understood that I have been supporting their store for 5 years. I was aware of the products available and the set up of the store.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to take a drug test   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Although I tried. They are union.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Pasadena, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview went smoothly. Mainly asked about my working schedule since I was still attending school. The staff was friendly and helped you a lot while you we're stuck. It was just with the pharmacy manager, not a group interview. They explain what you will be doing and what their goal is for the store.

Interview Questions

• How can I better the company?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Two interviews. One with Human Resource Mgr and a fit interview with DM two weeks later. They mostly asked about my work experience. Rather than hypothetical customer service questions, it was more about a personality fit. And it works both ways. I liked them as well.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions about my work experience and how to train and develop associates.   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

I was asked to come in, and I met with one of the supervisors. She said she had a good feeling about me and I was hired the next day.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

It was fairly simple. I emailed the pharmacy district manager who initially told me he would let me know if something became available. Within a week, a store manager called me to let me know that the D.M hired me and if I could come in for an informal interview

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly about any past experiences and availability.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynwood, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Lynwood, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I was actually sent to the district office to get my interview there. I met a guy named Mark and he was my interviewer. The actual duration was about 10 mins. and i was contacted within 3 hours. and was asked if i can start working the next day.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2008.

Interview

Applied in store 2 days later received a call for an interview. First interview with store manger interview went well general questions about my previous job it was easy.. I have been told by the store manager that I will received ca call within day or two from their human resource department and they will schedule an interview with district manger. I received a call from HR and have been told about the interview with district manager it went well and I had been offered a job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me few questions about how to deal with angry customers and questions related to customer service   1 Answer

Negotiation

After all interviews, background check and drug test they offered me the job which I accepted