Rite Aid Pharmacy Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2014

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pharmacy Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Rite Aid.

Filled out simple application and brought it in, met with the pharmacist, got a called back in a few days and got an interview scheduled (brought a resume with me- not required), met the pharmacy manager, he asked typical questions, he thought I would be a good addition to the pharmacy so he told me congratulations, shook my hand, and hired me.

Not bad at all

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Pharmacy Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Rite Aid in January 2010.

I interviewed with the store manager then had to call an automated system that was very confusing and at times difficult. A drug test was mandatory and background check. Before working in the pharmacy associate had to complete many online classes which were not difficult.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nedrow, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nedrow, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Rite Aid in January 2010.

I received a call from the store manager, he asked me to come in for a interview. I went in, he said he would let me know if I got the job with a call. He called the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Rite Aid? I was thinking "Who actually wants to work for Rite Aid?"   Answer Question
    I was paid 7.25 at my last job so he said he would give me a little more.