Rite Aid

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pharmacy Associate Interview

Pharmacy Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details – Filled out simple application and brought it in, met with the pharmacist, got a called back in a few days and got an interview scheduled (brought a resume with me- not required), met the pharmacy manager, he asked typical questions, he thought I would be a good addition to the pharmacy so he told me congratulations, shook my hand, and hired me.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not bad at all

Very Easy Interview

Pharmacy Associate Interview

Pharmacy Associate
Nedrow, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Rite Aid in January 2010.

Interview Details – I received a call from the store manager, he asked me to come in for a interview. I went in, he said he would let me know if I got the job with a call. He called the next day.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Rite Aid? I was thinking "Who actually wants to work for Rite Aid?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was paid 7.25 at my last job so he said he would give me a little more.

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!