Rite Aid Pharmacy Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I went in to fill in and submit a job application form. I waited for a call back and went in for an interview. During the interview the manager was very friendly and understanding, but he was called away several times and I was left waiting in the office alone for the next step. This dragged out the interview. According to the manager there was supposed to be two people during my interview to ensure that this did not happen, but on the day of my interview only one able interviewer was on duty.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about any previous experiences that might help me in this job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Pharmacy Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Filled out simple application and brought it in, met with the pharmacist, got a called back in a few days and got an interview scheduled (brought a resume with me- not required), met the pharmacy manager, he asked typical questions, he thought I would be a good addition to the pharmacy so he told me congratulations, shook my hand, and hired me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not bad at all

Anonymous Employee in Greene, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Greene, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

I was referred to the position by a friend. I came into the store for a casual interview with the pharmacy manager that took place in the back room. The questions were geared towards how well I would fit in the pharmacy rather than what I could contribute. The job seemed like it was mine towards the end when I was asked when I could start. Nothing tough about the interview, it was more to get a feel for you as a person.

Interview Questions

• How well do you think you would perform in a fast-paced environment like this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nedrow, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Nedrow, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

I received a call from the store manager, he asked me to come in for a interview. I went in, he said he would let me know if I got the job with a call. He called the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Rite Aid? I was thinking "Who actually wants to work for Rite Aid?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was paid 7.25 at my last job so he said he would give me a little more.

Pharmacy Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid in January 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the store manager then had to call an automated system that was very confusing and at times difficult. A drug test was mandatory and background check. Before working in the pharmacy associate had to complete many online classes which were not difficult.