Rite Aid Interview Questions & Reviews in Redmond, WA

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Redmond, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Rite Aid in May 2011.

I was interviewed for 45 minutes. I was asked why I left my previous jobs, seems like they really care about why you left your previous employer and what was wrong with the previous employer. They ask you about your strengths and weaknesses. About a time when you praised a fellow co-worker and time when you told someone they weren't doing something right. How do you achieve your goals and where do you expect to be in the next 5 years or so.
    However, regardless of how many questions you are asked, the recruiter was the most boring person I have come across so far. I asked him a question regarding customer service and he showed me something posted on a wall next to me. So they don't really practice what they preach, it's just on paper and that's it. If you are looking to work for a company full of exciting people, Rite Aid is probably not the one for you.

Interview Questions
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses? Make sure you line up at least 7-8 strengths and weaknesses because they really push on it and you don't want to have a pause and think about it when you are on the spot.   Answer Question

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!