Rite Aid Shift Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.0

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Lots of stupid questions about teamwork when teamwork has never been utilized at the store in which I work. It was a one on one interview at a totally different Rite Aid location from the one in which I applied for. Having to travel and then find the other location was a pain but I was desperate for a new job and capitulated.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with a team to achieve a goal.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Barely an interview process. This place is so desperate for employees, they'd take a homeless bum off the street if he could pass a drug test. They have such high turnover, no one is willing to stay. So, don't be nervous about the interview. If they are calling, they already want to hire you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suffolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Suffolk, VA).

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call for an interview about a week later. Interview was short and easy... The interview was like an basic conversation. Talked about work history and future goals

Anonymous Employee in Sonora, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Sonora, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

There were two interviews one initial interview with the local store and one follow up with the district manager. Both easy interviews and the managers were very nice. They were suppose to get back to me but never did.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rite Aid in April 2015.

Interview

I had my first interview and it was easy, basically filled out the application. At the second interview they did most of the talking. I thought the managers were nice. They seemed to work hard and really enjoy their job. I am still waiting to find out if I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with dealing with customers coming in buying alcohol and sometimes being disruptive?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable unloading a trailer full of merchandise at 4 am periodically?   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Very easy interview. Just asked questions regarding my experience in retail. There were a lot of scenario questions and what did you do in this situation question.overall it was a good experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Based on my experience and pervious pay

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Very quick and casual. Basic questions about work related task and how I would handle different situations. Overall a very easy process and everyone is really good about making sure you know what you are doing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Talked back and forth and came to agreement about pay. Don't be afraid to ask. Everyone was very friendly and casual nothing to be nervous about. Just be yourself and realistic.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lebanon, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Lebanon, OR) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online, called in for an interview a week later. Was interviewed by the store manager. Interview was professional but very comfortable. Basic interview questions. Felt great leaving the store. Called in a week later for a second interview with the district manager. Interview was very relaxed but professional. Basic management related questions. Was given an updated benefits packet, sent in for drug testing and signed paperwork for my background check. Once those come back the store manager will complete the hiring process. :)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you offered great customer service.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if an associate reported seeing another associate shop lifting.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a customer was irate.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a customer needed help but you were busy stocking shelves.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Acton, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Acton, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Overall it was a great expierience the only thing I wish they would have covered was the pay and benifits. I liked both the district manager and store manager they both seemed very nice and reasonable people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating as of now

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

went threw the first interview, then went for a drugs test/background test. after that i was called back for a second interview. it took about a month for the whole process