Rite Aid

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details – Found job through online site, met with District Manager and HR Director, had a second interview with District Manager, received a call about a week later with an offer.

Interview Question – How has your schooling changed you or adapted you as a manager?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Ware, MA

I applied through other source - interviewed at Rite Aid in January 2009.

Interview Details – was hired by the purchase of Brooks RX

Interview Question – When do you plan to retire   Answer Question

Flint, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Rite Aid in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied on Rite Aids web site for a store manager opening in Flint. A representative called me a week later and set up an interview with an area HR and training supervisor at the district office. The interview was the standard affair. I was asked about my work experience, education history and a variety of questions asking how I handled certain situations in the past. I visited the store on the application before hand and took notes on changes I might make which I think was a positive.
     Two questions that I fumbled on were "How would you attract customers?" and "How would you lower expenses?". What turned me off to the job was the compensation the interviewer said the position offered. $15.30 - $17.30 an hour 45 hours a week plus a bonus based on store performance. This is only slightly more than I make as an assistant manager at Walgreen's but with much more responsibility, so no thanks. I hope this helps someone out there.

Very Easy Interview

Vineland, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid in July 2011.

Interview Details – No set questions just off top of thier head interviewed with other store manager then dm a week later and was offered a job

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – None

Store Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details – Will hire mostly anyone without a felony

Interview Question – polygraph required   Answer Question

Store Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details – Went online and submitted my resume and got a call for an interview about 3 weeks later. Interviewed with the DM first then a follow up with a Store Manager. Given a fair salary to start off with. Basic questions about customer service and how you would treat employees.
Asked about previous employers and how they rated my work.

Interview Question – "Tell me about a time when you had an upset customer and what you did to resolve that issue".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It went very well, got what I asked for.

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details – The process was good to begin with. The in person interview went well and interviewer was friendly and professional. The second part of the interview was in a conference room on the phone with a HR manager. It was not as professional as the first half of the interview. It seemed as though the HR manager was either distracted or didn't really care what answers you gave. The process of first interviews was very long, it lasted about 1 1/2 hours.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult, but the HR manager would not settle for one, two, or even three examples given to answer the questions.   Answer Question

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid in June 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed 1st by DM then given a second interview by a senior store manager a week after interview with DM. Waited a month to get on after submitting by application.

Interview Question – I had to give examples of how I handled customer complaints and how I also have went above the call of duty on delivering great customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They matched what I was making at another Drug Store chain.

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid in December 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online and several times for the same job I received a phone call from a store manager and then set up the first interview and I talked with her for about an hour. I left the store and had to call a number to take a personality test and after that I received a call the next day I needed to go and take a drug test and fill out paper work for background test. I received a call the next week from hr to do a phone interview which lasted a hour. The I was set up for the face to face with the distrist manager went well just waiting now on approval of my salary

Interview Questions

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!