Rite Aid Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2014

2.4

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid.

Being an employee I had to go through the company web-site. I had to submit a refreshed resume'. I was interviewed by the District Manager. A few days later, HR called and I spoke with them and they asked questions that I felt had nothing to do with the actual running of a store. The questions were about situations and what I would do if put in that particular situation.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time that you provided excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid.

Found job through online site, met with District Manager and HR Director, had a second interview with District Manager, received a call about a week later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • How has your schooling changed you or adapted you as a manager?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rite Aid in March 2012.

I applied on Rite Aids web site for a store manager opening in Flint. A representative called me a week later and set up an interview with an area HR and training supervisor at the district office. The interview was the standard affair. I was asked about my work experience, education history and a variety of questions asking how I handled certain situations in the past. I visited the store on the application before hand and took notes on changes I might make which I think was a positive.
         Two questions that I fumbled on were "How would you attract customers?" and "How would you lower expenses?". What turned me off to the job was the compensation the interviewer said the position offered. $15.30 - $17.30 an hour 45 hours a week plus a bonus based on store performance. This is only slightly more than I make as an assistant manager at Walgreen's but with much more responsibility, so no thanks. I hope this helps someone out there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vineland, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vineland, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid in July 2011.

No set questions just off top of thier head interviewed with other store manager then dm a week later and was offered a job

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ware, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ware, MA

I applied through other source – interviewed at Rite Aid in January 2009.

was hired by the purchase of Brooks RX

Store Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Rite Aid.

Will hire mostly anyone without a felony

Store Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Rite Aid.

Went online and submitted my resume and got a call for an interview about 3 weeks later. Interviewed with the DM first then a follow up with a Store Manager. Given a fair salary to start off with. Basic questions about customer service and how you would treat employees.
    Asked about previous employers and how they rated my work.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me about a time when you had an upset customer and what you did to resolve that issue".   Answer Question
    It went very well, got what I asked for.

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rite Aid.

The process was good to begin with. The in person interview went well and interviewer was friendly and professional. The second part of the interview was in a conference room on the phone with a HR manager. It was not as professional as the first half of the interview. It seemed as though the HR manager was either distracted or didn't really care what answers you gave. The process of first interviews was very long, it lasted about 1 1/2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult, but the HR manager would not settle for one, two, or even three examples given to answer the questions.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid in June 2010.

Interviewed 1st by DM then given a second interview by a senior store manager a week after interview with DM. Waited a month to get on after submitting by application.

Interview Questions
    • I had to give examples of how I handled customer complaints and how I also have went above the call of duty on delivering great customer service.   Answer Question
    They matched what I was making at another Drug Store chain.

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid in December 2009.

I applied online and several times for the same job I received a phone call from a store manager and then set up the first interview and I talked with her for about an hour. I left the store and had to call a number to take a personality test and after that I received a call the next day I needed to go and take a drug test and fill out paper work for background test. I received a call the next week from hr to do a phone interview which lasted a hour. The I was set up for the face to face with the distrist manager went well just waiting now on approval of my salary