Rite Hite Corporation

3.2

Industrial Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Rite Hite Corporation in April 2014.

I applied online through my college career center and applied for an open time slot for an interview. After the on campus interview, I was flown out to the corporate headquarters near Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Here I met the other individuals from around the US that were also interviewing for the coordinator program. The coordinator program is a training program that give the chosen few specialized training in the dock leveler industry. There was a personality test that determines if you're personality is suitable for the position and then we had an iQ test to gauge your knowledge. Then we interviewed with some VPs, Executives, Presidents, and other individuals through out the company. After flying back home, if we were chosen to continue through the interviewing process, we were contacted by the district sales manager local to our potential territory. After this interview, one last meeting will finalize an offer or not.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't much negotiation because they presented a great compensation plan for those that are chosen.

Industrial Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Rite Hite Corporation in January 2014.

Applied online through university. Invited to interview on campus. After initial interview I was invited to Wisconsin to meet corporate and go through a more rigorous interview process with several executives. Overall, I thought the experience was great. The key is to understand the position you're applying for, be knowledgeable about the company and smile.

Interview Questions
    • "Why sales?" Most questions were standard. Do research and understand the company, be prepared.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Sales Representative: Outside Industrial Sales With Base Salary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA

I applied through other source – interviewed at Rite Hite Corporation in June 2013.

Rite Hite has listed this job-opening for over a year. Are they REALLY looking for someone?

Outside Sales Representative/Industrial Equip Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rite Hite Corporation in January 2012.

I submitted online resume and heard from HR Manager the following week. He flew to Los Angeles from Milwaukee and scheduled hourly interviews with candidates over two days. My interview was the first one on Wednesday morning. He ended the interview by saying I wold hear back from him on Tuesday or Wednesday of the following week. I did hear back from him as he said.

Interview Questions
    • How did you grow your base of business in your previous position?   View Answer
    • Walk me through a typical sales day?   View Answer

Manufacturing Engineer (Entry Level) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horn Lake, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horn Lake, MS

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rite Hite Corporation in February 2011.

I received a phone call from a HR person who received my resume and wanted to talk a little about the position. As she was going to be around campus the following week, we then had a 1:1 interview. There was nothing special asked from her during that interview. She asked me to talk about myself and she asked a few questions about my background. It was not a very long interview, since she had a very tight schedule and was expecting the next candidate. She outlined the possible next step of the interview process that would involve a 6-hour onsite interview with an extra hour lunch break, and the candidate would meet with the company owner (this is a requirement... for this relatively small company). Since I did not receive any feedback from her, I sent her an email, called and left a message on her voicemail, but did not receive any email or call back. I later meet another student who interviewed with the same lady for the same position, and he told me that I was the fifth person he knew then who didn't get any feedback. His comment was: "Total waste of time".

Interview Questions
    • What skills will help you do this job efficiently?   View Answer