Ritz-Carlton

Very Easy Interview

Clerk Interview

Clerk
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ritz-Carlton in April 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online a day after it was posted and then three days later I received a call from a recruiter that was from out of state.I missed the call so I had to wait until the next day to call back. I called back and had a very brief phone interview. I thought it was a no but two days and the weekend later I got a call from HR wanting me to go in for a one on one interview with the hiring manager. Two days later I went in for the interview. They gave me a tour and finally the interview questions it lasted about two hours long. The next day I received a call but i missed it because I was at work again so I had to wait until the weekend was over to call them back. That was when they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I didn't really negotiate though because I have experience they started me off more at more than the starting pay.

Worked for Ritz-Carlton? Contribute to the Community!