Ritz-Carlton

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ritz-Carlton in April 2011.

Applied online a day after it was posted and then three days later I received a call from a recruiter that was from out of state.I missed the call so I had to wait until the next day to call back. I called back and had a very brief phone interview. I thought it was a no but two days and the weekend later I got a call from HR wanting me to go in for a one on one interview with the hiring manager. Two days later I went in for the interview. They gave me a tour and finally the interview questions it lasted about two hours long. The next day I received a call but i missed it because I was at work again so I had to wait until the weekend was over to call them back. That was when they offered me the job.

Interview Questions
I didn't really negotiate though because I have experience they started me off more at more than the starting pay.