Ritz-Carlton

Very Easy Interview

Guest Services Interview

Guest Services
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and interviewed at Ritz-Carlton.

Interview Details – must fill out application online to even be considered. show up to interview in suit if you really want the job. according to management if you look "runway" the jobs is yours. management totally hires based on looks - this straight from the horses mouth! the want to keep "ugly" people in back away from the public.

Interview Question – interview process is a joke. if they want you bad enough they will coach you through the answers they need.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation for hourly jobs - they have a take it or leave it attitude.

Guest Services Interview

Guest Services

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Ritz-Carlton in October 2009.

Interview Details – Very quickly I was given a phone interview, and initial in-person interview. The manager was late for the 1:1 interview by over 30 minutes. 2 weeks later, after ME calling back, was asked to come in 2 days later for a 2nd interview. I asked when I would hear something after 2nd interview, and no one could give any answers? I called back 10 days later, and was told it was in the hands of the HR dept. Called them , and was told they would be deciding that week, and it was down to 5 candidates(including me). I was reassured that I would be hearing personally from the HR person I spoke with. Well.....I never heard a thing. I finally called 2 weeks later and was told that "They were going ahead with other candidates at this time". That was all I got, after being strung along for 2 months. Not very proffesional, to say the least. I did not Expect the job, just expected to be treated respectfully and proffesionally!

Interview Question – typical interview questions(how did you deal with a negative person/coworker in the past?)   Answer Question

Worked for Ritz-Carlton? Contribute to the Community!