Ritz-Carlton Housekeeping Interview Questions

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

I done an application on-line was called in for a interview, I was asked a lot of questions.the way they was acting I really thought I had the job. I spent over 4hrs there for the interview meeting everyone. They said they would call or send an E-Mail, well I learned if you get a E-Mail that you didn't get the job. I have over 2yrs in housekeeping guess I wasn't good enough for there company. Keep on looking.

Interview Questions

• Asked the most memorable time I have ever had with a customer. I had many   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ritz-Carlton

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process was great and orderly. I hade a face to face interview with 3 staff members and was asked to go online for a background check, and to go in person for the drug screen. I believe they were impressed by interest and persistance.

Interview Questions

• How have you build customer relationships?   1 Answer
    • what do you have to offer the company?   2 Answers

Negotiation

i did not have to negociate i checked into the company long berfore my interview and was impressed. I was willing to accept anything they was willing to offer me. To anyone who is interested in applying for this job, just be willing to deticate your word.