Ritz-Carlton

62 candidate interviews

Fitness Instructor Interview

Fitness Instructor

Interviewed at Ritz-Carlton

Interview Details – lots of very detailed questions and psychological evaluation, mutli-phase interview: phone, in person, demo class

Interview Question – how i have handles challenges from difficult guests in the past and how i've gone above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i didn't try to negotiate

Communications/PBX Interview

Communications/PBX

Interviewed at Ritz-Carlton

Interview Details – Applications online, application includes a test. then wait for a call. I did one on one interview and was later offered the job.

Interview Question – talking about past job experiences and making sure you answer in a concise way.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was a set salary. There were no negotions

Senior Manager, Events Interview

Senior Manager, Events

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ritz-Carlton.

Interview Details – Been with the company since graduating from College

For Transfers:

Screening call with basic questions and expectation
Flown in for interviews, 3 to 4 high level managers with different behavioural questions
contacted about a week after with offer

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you worked as hard as you could but failed   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – back and forth 3 times, would not budge

Massage Therapist Interview

Massage Therapist

Interviewed at Ritz-Carlton

Interview Details – Put my application in. They were not hiring at that time so I went in later in the season and got an opportunity to speak with manager and later went in for a practical massage and went back for another and got the job.

Interview Question – None that I can think of. Pretty standard for massage therapy.   View Answer

Server Interview

Server

Interview Details – Phone interview for 15 minutes
150 behavioral interview test
1 In-person 30 minute interview

Interview Question – Nothing that I recall was particularly difficult   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

Interviewed at Ritz-Carlton

Interview Details – I posted my resume online through the Ritz-Carlton website and have my fingers crossed for an interview. I hope it does not take 2 weeks like many of the other posts have said!

Interview Question – I have not had the opportunity to answer any questions for this company yet.   Answer Question

MSE Manager Interview

MSE Manager

Interviewed at Ritz-Carlton

Interview Details – The interview process is slow. The online tests is very lengthy.
The interview at property had three managers present: HR Manager, Hotel Manager and Director of Banquets.
Many questions were asked regarding opportunity moments and how it was fixed and turned into a a happy guest.

Interview Question – What was the way you worked with an opportunity that you had to fix but you didn't create?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 42,000

Loss Prevention Interview

Loss Prevention

I applied online and interviewed at Ritz-Carlton.

Interview Details – I got a email saying I was selected to be interviewed for the position. Given the fact that I was overseas and all flights were booked, I had to tell the person conducting the interview she was quick to schedule a phone interview. I did the phone interview it was about 45mins. She started by telling me about the job her expectations. She laid it all out on the table. Then she moved on to the situational questions and she told me she wanted direct answers to a situation that I previously encountered. No use of the "I always do this" more like in this situation. It was intense kept me on my toes but it was good. I moved on to the second stage an interview with the director!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever helped someone complete there work?   Answer Question
  • Have you done something wrong/ made a mistake at work how did you treat the situation   Answer Question
  • A conflict arise between yourself and a coworker how did you handle it   Answer Question
  • What's your greatest strength and an area of opportunity for growth   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Front Desk Agent Interview

Front Desk Agent
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Ritz-Carlton in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was amazing. I had all the excitement and confidence when I left the process. Little did I know that after interviewing that was where all the excitement and advancement ended.

Interview Question – If you were conducting this interview, what question would you ask?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Didn't have one

Very Easy Interview

Outlet Cashier Interview

Outlet Cashier
Dana Point, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Ritz-Carlton in September 2012.

Interview Details – They called and I went in the next day for an interview.

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   View Answer

Worked for Ritz-Carlton? Contribute to the Community!