Ritz-Carlton

Updated Dec 7, 2014
Updated Dec 7, 2014

3.1

Fitness Instructor Interview

lots of very detailed questions and psychological evaluation, mutli-phase interview: phone, in person, demo class

Interview Questions
    • how i have handles challenges from difficult guests in the past and how i've gone above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question
    i didn't try to negotiate

Communications/PBX Interview

Applications online, application includes a test. then wait for a call. I did one on one interview and was later offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • talking about past job experiences and making sure you answer in a concise way.   Answer Question
    There was a set salary. There were no negotions

Senior Manager, Events Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ritz-Carlton.

Been with the company since graduating from College

For Transfers:

Screening call with basic questions and expectation
    Flown in for interviews, 3 to 4 high level managers with different behavioural questions
    contacted about a week after with offer

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you worked as hard as you could but failed   Answer Question
    back and forth 3 times, would not budge

Massage Therapist Interview

Put my application in. They were not hiring at that time so I went in later in the season and got an opportunity to speak with manager and later went in for a practical massage and went back for another and got the job.

Interview Questions
    • None that I can think of. Pretty standard for massage therapy.   View Answer

Server Interview

Phone interview for 15 minutes
    150 behavioral interview test
    1 In-person 30 minute interview

Sales Manager Interview

I posted my resume online through the Ritz-Carlton website and have my fingers crossed for an interview. I hope it does not take 2 weeks like many of the other posts have said!

Interview Questions
    • I have not had the opportunity to answer any questions for this company yet.   Answer Question

MSE Manager Interview

The interview process is slow. The online tests is very lengthy.
    The interview at property had three managers present: HR Manager, Hotel Manager and Director of Banquets.
    Many questions were asked regarding opportunity moments and how it was fixed and turned into a a happy guest.

Interview Questions
    • What was the way you worked with an opportunity that you had to fix but you didn't create?   Answer Question
    42,000

Loss Prevention Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ritz-Carlton.

I got a email saying I was selected to be interviewed for the position. Given the fact that I was overseas and all flights were booked, I had to tell the person conducting the interview she was quick to schedule a phone interview. I did the phone interview it was about 45mins. She started by telling me about the job her expectations. She laid it all out on the table. Then she moved on to the situational questions and she told me she wanted direct answers to a situation that I previously encountered. No use of the "I always do this" more like in this situation. It was intense kept me on my toes but it was good. I moved on to the second stage an interview with the director!

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever helped someone complete there work?   Answer Question
    • Have you done something wrong/ made a mistake at work how did you treat the situation   Answer Question
    • A conflict arise between yourself and a coworker how did you handle it   Answer Question
    • What's your greatest strength and an area of opportunity for growth   Answer Question

Guest Services Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ritz-Carlton.

There will be an online Assessment where you need to type out the answers, which you need to provide your job experience and reason for applying the job, then first round of interview with the HR Manager, followed by interview with the Front Office Manager

Interview Questions
    • Assessment question where you have to provide scenarios for each situation   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Ritz-Carlton in March 2012.

The interview was amazing. I had all the excitement and confidence when I left the process. Little did I know that after interviewing that was where all the excitement and advancement ended.

Interview Questions
    • If you were conducting this interview, what question would you ask?   View Answer
    Didn't have one