Ritz-Carlton Interview Questions in Naples, FL

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Naples, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Ritz-Carlton in June 2011.

Pretty Simple and Straightforward-Online application, online test/assessment, a brief phone interview, and a face to face interview with 2 supervisors. Once they offer you the position, then it's a background check, drug test, and a three day extremely boring orientation process which tries to turn you into a Ritz Carlton robot.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions about how you handled situations at your previous job-nothing too difficult.   Answer Question
    No negotiation-the pay is minimal and the tips are where you make your money.

Food Runner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Naples, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Ritz-Carlton in July 2009.

The interview process was a bit lengthy but not impossible. The application it self took a while but the interview environment was great. It seemed like a job that I was surely interested in at that pointbin time.They seemed very interested as well untill I never got a call back.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me about a time I experiance a problem in the work place   Answer Question

Worked for Ritz-Carlton? Contribute to the Community!