Ritz-Carlton

Relevance Date Difficulty

Server Interview

Server
Naples, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Ritz-Carlton in June 2011.

Interview Details – Pretty Simple and Straightforward-Online application, online test/assessment, a brief phone interview, and a face to face interview with 2 supervisors. Once they offer you the position, then it's a background check, drug test, and a three day extremely boring orientation process which tries to turn you into a Ritz Carlton robot.

Interview Question – Basic questions about how you handled situations at your previous job-nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation-the pay is minimal and the tips are where you make your money.

Food Runner Interview

Food Runner
Naples, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Ritz-Carlton in July 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was a bit lengthy but not impossible. The application it self took a while but the interview environment was great. It seemed like a job that I was surely interested in at that pointbin time.They seemed very interested as well untill I never got a call back.

Interview Question – Asked me about a time I experiance a problem in the work place   Answer Question

Worked for Ritz-Carlton? Contribute to the Community!