Ritz-Carlton

Updated Nov 3, 2014
Updated Nov 3, 2014

3.4

SPA Concierge Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ritz-Carlton.

I applied online and took an assessment. A few days later, I got a call from the spa director for a phone interview. She set me up for an interview the next day. When I came to check in with the concierge, everybody was very courteous and professional. An employee escorted me to the spa and the spa concierge escorted me to the waiting area. The interview consisted of all behavioral questions. The dress code was business casual. The spa director actually followed up with me sooner than she told me she would which was nice. Even though I did not get the job, I have a lot of respect for this company and their professionalism.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ritz-Carlton

SPA Concierge Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ritz-Carlton in February 2013.

Online application, phone interview, two personal interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a situation where you provided superior customer service in a difficult situation and how did you turn it around.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ritz-Carlton in November 2012.

I e-mailed my resume and cover letter to the spa hiring manager. Within the week I received a phone call asking me to come in for an interview. I was interviewed by a spa manager and a spa supervisor. The interview questions were like many I've had before, similar to Starbucks. They asked situational questions such as, "Describe a difficult situation you've been in at work and how did you overcome it." I was formal but not too intense.

Interview Questions
    • I cannot remember my most difficult question, but I know that I studied general interview questions online before I went in for my interview and that was enough to help me answer smoothly.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase. I was please with the hourly rate that they offered me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ritz-Carlton in January 2012.

The interview is quite tedious. They ask you a series of question and want you to describe them in 3 parts. They ask you to tell them about a time when... and desribe the situation, what you did during the situation to get to the conclusion and then the conclusion.

Interview Questions
    • The questions arent that difficult. Its the way they want you to answer the questions that can be confusing.   Answer Question
    They really isnt a negotiation phase. They offer you the job and when you come in they have what youll be making on the papers you will be signing. You can decline but as far as negotiating, its either take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Ritz-Carlton in January 2012.

I applied through a job hiring board and received an invitation to take their assessment. Three days later, I had a phone interview with a HR representative. She then invited me to come in for an interview. It was on a Saturday when I met with the assistant spa manager and the spa assistant director. They escorted me to the second floor of the spa where I received a tour.

After that, I was asked a few questions before they proceeded to tell me about the benefits of working for the company. Two days later, I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you went above and beyond for someone   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you were faced with a difficult task   Answer Question