Riverbed Technology

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

General Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Riverbed Technology in May 2012.

It was a generally logical process - discussion with recruiting, followed by telephone discussion with head of dept., followed by face-to-face discussion with head of department.

The interviews with recruiting were generally good, but the interviews with the head of department were strange. The questions were generally weak and it constantly felt as if information had to be pushed rather than requested. Perhaps this is the style, which is OK, but it seemed peculiar. No difficult questions at all.

My only criticism was the lack of communications throughout the process. Recruiting were not good at keeping me informed of the process, and in the end, just didn't bother calling to tell me that I was not selected for the position. I know that everybody is busy, but I feel that after taking the time to attend a F2F interview, it's rude not to get back to the candidate and give them feedback and conclusions.

Interview Questions

Senior Consultant, Professional Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Riverbed Technology in January 2009.

I had applied via job ad in LinkedIn in 2008. I was contacted by Riverbed HR and was subsequently interviewed by their Tech Lead in Professional Services based in the US. I had two more interviews, one from a Project Management perspective and another from HR perspective and then offered the position.