Riverbed Technology

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant, Professional Services Interview

Bracknell, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Riverbed Technology in January 2009.

Interview Details – I had applied via job ad in LinkedIn in 2008. I was contacted by Riverbed HR and was subsequently interviewed by their Tech Lead in Professional Services based in the US. I had two more interviews, one from a Project Management perspective and another from HR perspective and then offered the position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

General Business Interview

Bracknell, England (UK)

The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Riverbed Technology in May 2012.

Interview Details – It was a generally logical process - discussion with recruiting, followed by telephone discussion with head of dept., followed by face-to-face discussion with head of department.

The interviews with recruiting were generally good, but the interviews with the head of department were strange. The questions were generally weak and it constantly felt as if information had to be pushed rather than requested. Perhaps this is the style, which is OK, but it seemed peculiar. No difficult questions at all.

My only criticism was the lack of communications throughout the process. Recruiting were not good at keeping me informed of the process, and in the end, just didn't bother calling to tell me that I was not selected for the position. I know that everybody is busy, but I feel that after taking the time to attend a F2F interview, it's rude not to get back to the candidate and give them feedback and conclusions.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Riverbed Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Riverbed Technology Videos

Riverbed Technology – Why Work for Us?

Join the Winning Team Riverbed Technology and our award-winning WAN optimization solutions are changing the way organizations work. The pride, expertise, and innovation we build into our products and services are an… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Riverbed Technology interview questions and advice in Bracknell, England. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Riverbed Technology employees and interview candidates.