Riverbed Technology Interview Questions & Reviews in Cambridge, MA

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Riverbed Technology in September 2010.

Got a call from internal recruiter for phone screen. He check my resume with QA manager and called me back the same day for in house interview with the QA manager and team. a week later.
    Had one-to-one with three QA engineers, manager and one developer. Developer had me review a piece of C code. The QA team focused on automation skills, the Manager looked for network and WAN problem solving skills. *** HR did not respond with feedback or my follow up to email ***

Interview Questions
    • Events are sent from computer A on the LAN to Computer B on the WAN. A monitoring system is near B and on computer C on LAN are supposed to capture the events. How do you verify no events are missed?   View Answer

Worked for Riverbed Technology? Contribute to the Community!