Riverbed Technology

Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Manager Interview

QA Manager
San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Riverbed Technology in November 2011.

Interview Details – For months they kept contacting me and finally I decided to go for an interview. Interview was pretty simple and some very basic scripting question and some about management style. Everyone seem pretty impressed. Sr. director, Director and some other guy seem to be from the same club. Last part of the interview was mainly about whether I liked them and when I can start blah blah...
Next day very early in the morning, I got an email that they decided not to continue without giving any reason. I don't think think company has real job opening. Most of their job opening are open for months. My advise is not to take them very serious and don't waste your time and PTO.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Riverbed Technology

Worked for Riverbed Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Riverbed Technology Videos

Riverbed Technology – Why Work for Us?

Join the Winning Team Riverbed Technology and our award-winning WAN optimization solutions are changing the way organizations work. The pride, expertise, and innovation we build into our products and services are an… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Riverbed Technology QA Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Riverbed Technology employees and interview candidates.