Riverbed Technology

Riverbed Technology Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Riverbed Technology in March 2012.

This was one of the best experiences I had interviewing. The recruiter who contacted me was great. All the team members during the interview were great, there was a different vibe to the company as soon as I got in. I liked it!

Interview Questions
  • Nothing really. They asked me all relevant questions that tested my skills. They were good, but, definitely not difficult ones.   Answer Question

A local high paying offer seemed like a better choice for my situation. Otherwise Riverbed is a great company with great people.

Other Interview Reviews for Riverbed Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Riverbed Technology in January 2012.

Contacted by recruiter for a programming exercise initially followed up a phone conversation and two onsite interviews with 4 people each.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Riverbed Technology in December 2010.

Riverbed phone screens all candidates. Phone screens focus on technical knowledge in programming and networking. Candidates will normally find out the result of the phone screen within a few days.

Candidates which perform well during phone screens are brought in for on-site interviews. These usually last the entire day. (Lunch is provided.) Candidates usually have six 45-minute interviews with various members of management and the engineering teams. Interviews focus the candidates knowledge in the following areas: programming, networking, OS (Linux preferred, but Windows also acceptable and needed), troubleshooting across the previous areas, and quality assurance. At the end of the day, the candidate meets with a member of management to discuss their impressions and experiences during the interview process. Candidates will normally find out the result of the interviews within a week.

Occasionally, additional interviews may be arranged.

All appointments are arranged by Human Resources. All interactions with the candidates, with the exception of the phone screen and interviews, are handled by Human Resources.

There is little wiggle room in negotiation. Riverbed prefers to offer great salaries and benefits up front.