Riverbed Technology

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software QA Engineer Interview

Software QA Engineer
Cambridge, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Riverbed Technology in September 2010.

Interview Details – Got a call from internal recruiter for phone screen. He check my resume with QA manager and called me back the same day for in house interview with the QA manager and team. a week later.
Had one-to-one with three QA engineers, manager and one developer. Developer had me review a piece of C code. The QA team focused on automation skills, the Manager looked for network and WAN problem solving skills. *** HR did not respond with feedback or my follow up to email ***

Interview Question – Events are sent from computer A on the LAN to Computer B on the WAN. A monitoring system is near B and on computer C on LAN are supposed to capture the events. How do you verify no events are missed?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Riverbed Technology

Worked for Riverbed Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Riverbed Technology Videos

Riverbed Technology – Why Work for Us?

Join the Winning Team Riverbed Technology and our award-winning WAN optimization solutions are changing the way organizations work. The pride, expertise, and innovation we build into our products and services are an… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Riverbed Technology Software QA Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Riverbed Technology employees and interview candidates.