Riversand Technologies

Interviews for Top Jobs at Riversand Technologies

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Riversand Technologies in July 2011.

They found my resume online and called me in. I got to their office and the man that I talked to on the phone asks me to wait. While I wait people are coming in and roaming around for places to work. Apparently their office is too small for the amount of staff they have..so why am I here? Anyway, 2 guys come up to the front to interview me - one is wearing flip flops and a T-shirt, the other doesn't bother to introduce himself. We hunt around for a place to conduct the interview and then they ask me basic questions on programming. I am no good because honestly, it is my second interview after college, and I'm not prepared. The nameless guy asks most of the questions because the other guy is texting someone. Occasionally they would look at each other and smirk. By the end, I don't want this job and they don't want me. They hand me back my resume which I find a little insulting.

Interview Questions
    • given an integer of unknown size, explain how you would reverse it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

This was the first step phone interview. The interviewer is nice but late for the appointment tiem. General technical questions, like "what is abstract?" "What is polymorphism?" "What is inheritance?" If you prepare well, it will be fine.

Interview Questions