Riversand Technologies

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Riversand Technologies in July 2011.

Interview Details – They found my resume online and called me in. I got to their office and the man that I talked to on the phone asks me to wait. While I wait people are coming in and roaming around for places to work. Apparently their office is too small for the amount of staff they have..so why am I here? Anyway, 2 guys come up to the front to interview me - one is wearing flip flops and a T-shirt, the other doesn't bother to introduce himself. We hunt around for a place to conduct the interview and then they ask me basic questions on programming. I am no good because honestly, it is my second interview after college, and I'm not prepared. The nameless guy asks most of the questions because the other guy is texting someone. Occasionally they would look at each other and smirk. By the end, I don't want this job and they don't want me. They hand me back my resume which I find a little insulting.

Interview Question – given an integer of unknown size, explain how you would reverse it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Engineer Interview

Interviewed at Riversand Technologies

Interview Details – This was the first step phone interview. The interviewer is nice but late for the appointment tiem. General technical questions, like "what is abstract?" "What is polymorphism?" "What is inheritance?" If you prepare well, it will be fine.

Interview Question – No.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Riversand Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Riversand Technologies interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Riversand Technologies employees and interview candidates.