Riverstone Residential Group

23 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Leasing Consultant Interview

Portland, OR

I applied online - interviewed at Riverstone Residential Group in April 2014.

Interview Details – Online, 1 hour interview with questions formed from personality test online.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Winter Park, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Riverstone Residential Group in March 2013.

Interview Details – Interview questions were dictated by a personality inventory/test taken when I applied online. My responses were met with "I knew you'd say that"

Interview Question – I can't remember, it's been so long ago   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was "I'm going to offer you this much and you'd be a fool not to take it."

Painter/Make Ready Interview

Ellensburg, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Riverstone Residential Group in August 2013.

Interview Details – The interview i had was a very short interview with little questioning. Questioning was in regards to my skill set and knowledge of the job. unbelievably informal with the salary negotiation.

Interview Question – There really wasnt an unexpected or difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very smooth in the process of the interview.

Property Accountant Interview

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Riverstone Residential Group.

Interview Details – Phone interview=>face to face 2 on 1 interview

Interview Question – The mos t unexpected questions was how I would react if an co worker is not getting alone with me. Another question was how would i prioritize communicating with two equal branch managers at the same time.   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Riverstone Residential Group.

Interview Details – Apply through people answers. Once they review it they will call you in for an interview. Most of the time they promote from within so they know you and if youi will be a good fit for the position.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Assistant Property Manager
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Riverstone Residential Group in December 2012.

Interview Details – Job was posted, I got approval from current manager to apply, applied, received email/calls to set up interview, interviewed, hired and started 3 weeks later

Interview Question – "HR is the hardest part of management-what would be your management style to handle your team?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There really wasn't one

Recruiting Manager Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Riverstone Residential Group in February 2013.

Interview Details – Because of my position, I think that this would be a biased review. I will say that we use several data points during our process to ensure the best possible fit for a win/win relationship with our employees.

Interview Question – I didn't face any questions I was not prepared to answer   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Riverstone Residential Group.

Interview Details – PeopleAnswers screening. Online application and background. 3 in person interviews.

Interview Question – Standard questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes. Company is very budget driven, but with approval from specific ownership group you could have some leverage if you're experienced enough in position.

Apartment Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Riverstone Residential Group in October 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed with Riverstone over a two year period. Almost joined them just over a year ago, but they kept the person in that position and I was sidelined for a bit. When the same position came availalbe this past year, I jumped at the chance to interview again.

Interview Question – What took you so long?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – My experience was just want they were looking for and the negotiation process was very easy for me. They knew what they were investing in and I knew what I was able to deliver.

Property Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Riverstone Residential Group.

Interview Details – Referred by another associate. Had to fill out People's Answers quiz and personality test which was time consuming. Got an interview within a week and was hired subsequently. It was relatively easy as long as you get in touch with the right person.

Interview Question – On the spot math calculations! (At least I got a pen and paper)   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Riverstone Residential Group

Worked for Riverstone Residential Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Riverstone Residential Group interview questions and advice. All 23 interview reviews posted anonymously by Riverstone Residential Group employees and interview candidates.