Riverstone Residential Group Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverstone Residential Group (Ocala, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Online in person to do their marketing and research. Was a waste of time in my opinion they are not hiring just doing a free survey on my dime and my time. This is my opinion after job seeking for years in a bad economy.

Interview Questions

• None was a waste of my time, they are not hiring. They marketed me and wasted my money while I'm seeking a real job.   1 Answer

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Riverstone Residential Group in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was not that difficult. Had about 2 to 3 interviews with the property manager. I was asked some questions about my leasing experience. The interview was fairly easy.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverstone Residential Group (San Antonio, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Basically typical questions. What are your strength's and weaknesses. Do you have any experience? How did you hear about us? Have you worked at any properties before applying? What's your best asset? Would you be able to work under weather conditions? Would you be willing to take a lower pay then what you are making?

Interview Questions

• Typical.. Name me a time when you had to deal with an irate customers. How did you handle it? Was it resolved? Was the customer happy with outcome?   Answer Question

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Riverstone Residential Group (Austin, TX).

Interview

I had a phone interview with the Vice President, I then had an informal interview with group at the corporate level and was offered a position within a 1 weeks time. Overall the process was enjoyable and a lot easier than expected. On-site positions do tend to take a little more time than they should.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Riverstone Residential Group (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Met the recruiter at a career fair and then applied. The recruiter was nice and kept in touch with me but I waited for months for a property to call. Then I had to go through 4 interviews for an entry level job. I am a college graduate and wanted to know about the opportunities that the recruiter talked about but the on site staff obviously don't like people with an education, probably because they don't have one.

Interview Questions

• They were not prepared with any questions. I felt like they wanted to just put me down and be humiliating. The recruiter at my school had me excited, but the people at the apartments themselves did not live up to any of my expectations.   Answer Question

There is no value given to my education. Leasing people don't even need to finish high school and I don't want to start at that level. I will find a company that wants to hire people with an education.

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverstone Residential Group.

Interview

The interview process was long. I interviewed at 3 properties in 3 weeks. Each one assured me they had a position for me. When I was finally hired, I started right away, but it took several weeks to get all of the sign ins and passwords that I needed to do my job.

Property Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Riverstone Residential Group (Seattle, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

there is a online assessment for behavior questions, then the manager emailed me to make an appointment for phone interview. Our phone interview has lasted for 50mins, her questions based on your own accounting background and your work experience. It was pretty intense.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me your experience with bank reconciliation, and journal entries?   Answer Question

Property Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Riverstone Residential Group.

Interview

Phone interview=>face to face 2 on 1 interview

Interview Questions

• The mos t unexpected questions was how I would react if an co worker is not getting alone with me. Another question was how would i prioritize communicating with two equal branch managers at the same time.   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Riverstone Residential Group.

Interview

Apply through people answers. Once they review it they will call you in for an interview. Most of the time they promote from within so they know you and if youi will be a good fit for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverstone Residential Group (Portland, OR) in April 2014.

Interview

Online, 1 hour interview with questions formed from personality test online.