Riverview Hospital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Intern Interview

Management Intern
Noblesville, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Riverview Hospital.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the hospital in early August and did not hear back until late October. I interviewed with with the office manager of a practice as well as the CMO. I interviewed at the practice site. The interview lasted about an hour, with half being questions and half explaining what I would be doing at the internship. I also spent a small amount of time asking questions and clarifying my internship requirements. Otherwise, the interview process was pretty standard and straightforward.

Interview Question – What can you, as a student, contribute to this office?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was made.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied online and interviewed at Riverview Hospital.

Interview Details – General Question

Interview Question – About confidentiality   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Riverview Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Riverview Hospital interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Riverview Hospital employees and interview candidates.