Rivet Software Junior XBRL Technologist Interview Questions

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rivet Software (Denver, CO) in October 2011.

Interview

I've been trying to get into Rivet for a while, I am either overqualified or underqualified, there always seems to be some kind of exuse or issue. In my dealing with Rivet, I have observed that there are many, very young, and unexperience employees hired, and talking with past employees, I have come to the conclusion that if you are not young and right out of college, or older and experience you can expect not to be hired by Rivet.

Interview Questions

• Questions are based around Team Work and Team Player and very long hours.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Rivet Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rivet Software (Denver, CO) in September 2011.

Interview

Pretty simple - the recruiting manager contacted me, I called her back, and was invited for an interview. The interview was about 30 minutes. No expectation that I know what XBRL is. It was a very optimistic time for the company. I was told there would be busy periods but it sounded like they would not be nearly as long and stressful as they truly are.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rivet Software (Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO) in June 2010.

Interview

The whole process took about 15 to 20 minutes. I showed up way overdressed, expecting a professional atmosphere. The company was extremely laid back. While I was wearing a full business suit, most of the staff was wearing t-shirts and shorts. The interview itself was a pleasant conversation. A big emphasis was put on being flexible with hours and working with a team. All in all, the easiest interview I've ever been on. I got a call maybe 2 hours later and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nonexistent