Rivet Software

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Denver, CO

The process took a day - interviewed at Rivet Software in September 2011.

Interview Details – Pretty simple - the recruiting manager contacted me, I called her back, and was invited for an interview. The interview was about 30 minutes. No expectation that I know what XBRL is. It was a very optimistic time for the company. I was told there would be busy periods but it sounded like they would not be nearly as long and stressful as they truly are.

Interview Question – Describe your experience with Microsoft Office.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rivet Software in October 2011.

Interview Details – I've been trying to get into Rivet for a while, I am either overqualified or underqualified, there always seems to be some kind of exuse or issue. In my dealing with Rivet, I have observed that there are many, very young, and unexperience employees hired, and talking with past employees, I have come to the conclusion that if you are not young and right out of college, or older and experience you can expect not to be hired by Rivet.

Interview Question – Questions are based around Team Work and Team Player and very long hours.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Rivet Software in June 2010.

Interview Details – The whole process took about 15 to 20 minutes. I showed up way overdressed, expecting a professional atmosphere. The company was extremely laid back. While I was wearing a full business suit, most of the staff was wearing t-shirts and shorts.

The interview itself was a pleasant conversation. A big emphasis was put on being flexible with hours and working with a team. All in all, the easiest interview I've ever been on. I got a call maybe 2 hours later and was offered the position.

Interview Question – How did you hear about this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nonexistent

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Rivet Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rivet Software Junior XBRL Technologist interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Rivet Software employees and interview candidates.