Robbins-Gioia Interview Questions

2.7

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Robbins-Gioia.

Phone Interview
    Face to face interview
    Customer interview
    HIred
    Process took 12 days from first call from recruiter to verbal offer from recruiters. This process was easy, fast, and comforting throughout my entire experience.

no negotiation was necessary

Consultant Interview

went thrugh an ad in newspaper, difficult to get to them, long wait, not good quesitons in interview. process took a long time. people were very cold, not friendly, did not meet other members of team only some of them

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Robbins-Gioia.

Referred by a friend. Great trust placed in friend. Hiring process was very professional and positive. Treated with great respect. No technical interview, but, had worked with a current employee who knew my skills. The trust placed on the employee who referred me showed the level of trust that manager had/has for staff.

Interview Questions
    • There were none. Hiring manager asked employee who referred me, "are you satisfied"? I was surprised by this, but pleasantly so. Great trust.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alexandria, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Robbins-Gioia in December 2008.

Interviewed with 3 individuals, two from immediate working group, one from senior management; follow-up interview panel consisting of three senior staff (due to salary). Process was professional, polite, pleasant. Questions were straightforward, to the point and relevant to the job. No trick questions or attempts to throw me off base. No personality, technical skill or other tests. In all, one of the better experiences I've had in interviewing.

Interview Questions
    • None; interview was thorough regarding technical project management and project management, but all questions were well within the boundaries of the discipline(s).   Answer Question
    No negotiation per se; company couldn't afford salary so the difference was split into a signing bonus for the first year with catch-up to my asking price after that. (Standard procedure).

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Corpus Christi, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Robbins-Gioia in September 2008.

1. Phone interview
    2. Panel Interview: Research the company and what type of work the general industry does. Make sure you have the experience they are looking for. Make sure you are on time and look professional. Panel is typically laid back.
    3. Negotiate Salary: Don't sell yourself short.

Interview Questions
    Salary. Don't sell yourself short.

Principal Consulting Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Robbins-Gioia in January 2008.

The initial communications was via email, then phone interview with recruiter. Once that was done, a one on one interview was conducted and finally a one on group was done. A contingency offer, based on getting a clearance, was made. Once interim was awarded, hiring took place.

Interview Questions
    • How would you advise a director on his program manager's performance?   View Answer
    Recruiter, who had no authority, acted as go between for management. Neqotiate salary last using the ploy that it's the least important as you're sure they are competitive.

Program Management Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Robbins-Gioia in September 2011.

Contacted by recruiter with initial screening. Was offered a panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • How do you cope with workplace stress?   View Answer

Another opportunity.

Consultant Interview

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Robbins-Gioia in April 2008.

Submitted resume. Initial phone interview. Then 1 on 1 inteview. Next group intervies. Asked about background check during 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a conflict with a former customer and how you handled the conflict.   Answer Question

Accepted w different company offering better pay

Worked for Robbins-Gioia? Contribute to the Community!