Robert Bosch

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Bellwood, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Robert Bosch in December 2010.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with the recruiting manager and then a panel interview with 2 people in person. The interview process itself was fine, but I never heard from them after the face-to-face interview. I had to just assume I wasn't selected for the position. I did find it frustrating that after the recruiting manager called me and said he wanted to do a phone interview with me, I had to contact him 3 times before he got back in touch with me.

Interview Question – If we hired you, what is the one thing you are so good at that a year after your hire we would say to each other, "wow, I didn't realize she would be so good at ____"?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Robert Bosch

Worked for Robert Bosch? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Robert Bosch Human Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Robert Bosch employees and interview candidates.