Robert Bosch India

Average Difficulty
10 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Robert Bosch India.

Interview Details – Telephonic with HR. Then written test on aptitude and engineering questions. Then face to face interviews with 3-4 range heads. No such hard questions.

Interview Question – Nothing as such   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation as I am in need of job.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Robert Bosch India in September 2013.

Interview Details – This was a campus recruitment.This description is for Computer Science people.

First there was online test.this included technical and few aptitude questions.Technical questions were from C,C++,OS,CO, and some 2-3 questions on software engg also.

Next round was Technical interview round.In this round i was mainly asked questions about my previous projects which i had mentioned in my resume.Then the interviewer asked few basic ques in C and told to write a simple program.

Next round is HR interview.Here they asked tell me about urself. y did u choose cs? y bosch? what do you know abt bosch? y should i select u? ny plans for higher studies? ur hobbies? where do u see urself in 3 years?
They'll announce the results after 2 days.They were mainly interested in ECE,EEE,Mech ppl.. so from cs they selected less number of ppl.

Interview Question – all were expected questions only.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Robert Bosch India in August 2012.

Interview Details – hiring process includes two interview one technical and one HR followed by resume short listing.
technical interview was mainly based on JAVA and C programming, few puzzles. they were expecting real world example of programming questions.
if you perform satisfactory, they will give you one form to be filled. that form asks about your personal information and your photograph.

Interview Question – there is no unexpected questions from technical portion. interviewer has asked several puzzles like "why cover of manhole is only circle???"   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Robert Bosch India in August 2012.

Interview Details – the written round was easy aptitude and a little tough tecgnical questions based on FETs. the technical interview had questions on microprocessor and microcontrollers. HR interview was a simple personality analysis interview

Interview Question – memory heirarchy in microcontroller   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – doing MS

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Robert Bosch India in June 2011.

Interview Details – It was a panel interview. The panel was looking for the confidence and faith you have in yourself.. It started with my introduction and then they were asking about my previous experience. The interview was a mix of technical and personnel related questions. They were more focused about the confidence level and were also keeping an eye on my communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Why should we take an engineering graduate in supply chain management?   Answer Question
  • Please tell me three things that you learnt during this interview session?   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Robert Bosch India in September 2011.

Interview Details – it was very easy...you needed a cutoff of 70% & should have cleared all papers in the 1st attempt.1st round was aptitude.60 quesns 60 mins.25 quant and 35 quesns from ur branch(diff papers for difft branches)...no sectional cutoff...-ve marking was there....
if selected,next round is technical interview...they asked ur favourite subject...and quesns on that...study basics thoroughly...mainly subjects like microprocessors,microcontrollers,C basics etc..basics is the word.
and HR later....trust me,if u make it there u r almost in...
gud luck

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – i am a fresher...so no negotiation was possible

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Robert Bosch India in March 2008.

Interview Details – 1. Written test ( Electronics, electrical and Computer science Basics)
2. 1:1 technical Interview ( C coding)
3. Managerial Interview(Personality)
4. HR interview

Interview Question – Difference between dynamic and static memory allocation   View Answer

Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Robert Bosch India in January 2008.

Interview Details – Background:
I have been hired as a fresher. Company value individuals with good academic track record and from reputed college/university (very important). And if your native just in the same city your chances of making it to the company is straight way 90% sure.

Interview: At first may be you may feel bad about HR but the kind of work and technology the company works on are excellent. Good for freshers to start with. So just neglect if any. Basically company tries to hire more talents into its alternate location so HR would insist on your assurance to accept the offer (if at all you have one more offer). Good thing for you is: THERE IS NO BOND requested from freshers.

Process:
1 aptitude test.
2 technical interviews.
1 HR interview.

Free Breakfast and Meals. Evening Snacks. Free cab service but at regular timings.

Interview Question – Technical:
Virtual constructor/destructor.
Anonymous inner class.
  Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Robert Bosch India in January 2010.

Interview Details – 1) written round(aptitde and technical questions)
2) two technical interviews ( mup, muc, digital electronics and C)
3) HR interview

Interview Question – simple questions on mup, muc, digital electronics and C   Answer Question

Interview Details – it was good

Interview Questions

Worked for Robert Bosch India? Contribute to the Community!