Robert Bosch India

Updated Sep 10, 2014

3.1

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

I was applying through college. First round was an online test that had questions on math, C programming, 8051 microcontroller, 8082 microprocessor, logic design, etc. It had negative marking. The next round was the technical interview were questions were asked on a varied number of subjects like control systems, logic design, analog circuits, C programming. Questions were asked about projects in the resume. Next round was HR. General questions were asked.

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Bosch India

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Robert Bosch India.

Telephonic with HR. Then written test on aptitude and engineering questions. Then face to face interviews with 3-4 range heads. No such hard questions.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation as I am in need of job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Robert Bosch India in September 2013.

This was a campus recruitment.This description is for Computer Science people.

First there was online test.this included technical and few aptitude questions.Technical questions were from C,C++,OS,CO, and some 2-3 questions on software engg also.

Next round was Technical interview round.In this round i was mainly asked questions about my previous projects which i had mentioned in my resume.Then the interviewer asked few basic ques in C and told to write a simple program.

Next round is HR interview.Here they asked tell me about urself. y did u choose cs? y bosch? what do you know abt bosch? y should i select u? ny plans for higher studies? ur hobbies? where do u see urself in 3 years?
    They'll announce the results after 2 days.They were mainly interested in ECE,EEE,Mech ppl.. so from cs they selected less number of ppl.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Robert Bosch India in August 2012.

the written round was easy aptitude and a little tough tecgnical questions based on FETs. the technical interview had questions on microprocessor and microcontrollers. HR interview was a simple personality analysis interview

doing MS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Bosch India in August 2012.

hiring process includes two interview one technical and one HR followed by resume short listing.
    technical interview was mainly based on JAVA and C programming, few puzzles. they were expecting real world example of programming questions.
    if you perform satisfactory, they will give you one form to be filled. that form asks about your personal information and your photograph.

Interview Questions
    • there is no unexpected questions from technical portion. interviewer has asked several puzzles like "why cover of manhole is only circle???"   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Bosch India in September 2011.

it was very easy...you needed a cutoff of 70% & should have cleared all papers in the 1st attempt.1st round was aptitude.60 quesns 60 mins.25 quant and 35 quesns from ur branch(diff papers for difft branches)...no sectional cutoff...-ve marking was there....
    if selected,next round is technical interview...they asked ur favourite subject...and quesns on that...study basics thoroughly...mainly subjects like microprocessors,microcontrollers,C basics etc..basics is the word.
    and HR later....trust me,if u make it there u r almost in...
    gud luck

Interview Questions
    i am a fresher...so no negotiation was possible

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Robert Bosch India in June 2011.

It was a panel interview. The panel was looking for the confidence and faith you have in yourself.. It started with my introduction and then they were asking about my previous experience. The interview was a mix of technical and personnel related questions. They were more focused about the confidence level and were also keeping an eye on my communication skills.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we take an engineering graduate in supply chain management?   Answer Question
    • Please tell me three things that you learnt during this interview session?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Bosch India in January 2010.

it was good

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

1) written round(aptitde and technical questions)
    2) two technical interviews ( mup, muc, digital electronics and C)
    3) HR interview

Interview Questions
    • simple questions on mup, muc, digital electronics and C   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Bosch India in June 2008.

Technical written test

68% is mandatory dey said….ECE nd CSE papers was
    separate….

We were asked to fill a form…nd den wer given answer sheets…OMR sheets….2HB pencils wer
    to b used itcms…pencil…AH!!!!!!!none of us had I guess…so dey said pen would do…..hmm…k nd
    passport photo required too..

Question papers wer distributed….

Test duration: 60 minutes… No.Of questions:60

2 marks for right answer,0.25 marks minus for each wrong answer……..

I had referred some old papers which were in dis site but none helped me… it was totally NEW
    PATTERN>>>NEW PATTERN>…….

U need to b prepared well with the basics…. am frm ECE stream so for ECE u need to b well
    prepared with BASIC ELECTRONICS, lil network analysis, lil Electronic circuits… MICROPROCESSORS,
    OPERATING SYSTEMS, CCN, APTITUDE AND ENGLISH……..

I remember some questions….am not putting dem in order…jus…first fifteen questions wer
    horrible…rest wer easy kinda…..

PREPARE DES QUESTIONS WELL…..SURE U R DONE WITH 32 QUESTIONS….SURE…SURE …so here I go

1. A circuit was given.. nd current was asked.. applying KCL I guess..

2. A two port network was given..two ports wer arranged serially.. so go through 2port networks..

3. Nodal analysis is applicable to

a.KVL & ohms law

b.KVL, KCL &ohms law

c.KVL and KCL.

d.

4. A question on Superposition theorem. simple one.. I don remember much.. it was somthn lik dis..
    Superposition theorem can be applied to

a.linear networks

b.non linear networks

c.

d.

5. series of resistors are connected across ideal voltages..If pair of resistors are introduced wot
    happens to the voltage?

a.halved

b.doubled

c.same

d.

6. Calculation of some OPAMP parameters.. I guess calculation of CMRR.. don remember.. .

7. Which of these Class of amplifiers are least efficient?

a.classA

b.classD

c.class B

d.class C

8. In a RC coupled amplifier, coupling capacitor is used

a.changes the frequency response

b.frequency response is unaltered.

c.

d.to reduce DC component bt no effect on freq response.

9. Which of these is not a 8-bit processor

a.8085

b.Z-60

c.606666

d.6025

10. How many address lines would u require to access 4K memory?

a.12

b.14

c.16

d.

11. How many times the loop gets executed?

Loop:mov b,#64

NOP

Dec b

Jnz loop

a.infinite

b.64

c.65

d.63

12. Multiprogramming nd multithreading.. Which of these are better?

a.multiprogramming

a.star

b.ring

c.bus

d.linear

14. Which of these are used for high speed and long distance?

a.shielded cables

b.unshielded or twisted cables..don remember

c.optical fibres

d.none of the above

15. A Modem converts _______ to _________.

a.analog to serial

b.serial to parallel

c.analog to parallel

16. Which of the following is not a n/w

a.MAN

b.WAN

c.LAN

d.NAN

17. Which of the following is not a type of memory?

a.instruction register

b.instruction stack

c.instruction opcode

d.translation buffer

18. Arrange the TCP/IP OSI layers from bottom to top

a.application, presentation, session, transport, network, datalink, physical

b.network, physical, transport, application

c.physical, datalink, network, transport, session, presentation, application

d.transport, application,.. .. ..

19. A question on daemon and background process.

a.both are same

b.daemon is superior dan background

c.daemon created by user?

d.background has a transmitting terminal.. ..i don remember dis properly..

20. When set of interrupts occur

a.one is processed..rest are ignored

b.all are processed according to some scheduling scheme

c.system is aborted/terminated

d.none of the above

21. Which of these schemes introduces a minimum delay?

A.FIFO

b.round robin

c.priority

22. A train problem.

23. A man went 10mts east.. and then 20mts north. What is the distance from the start?

--right angled triangle.. finding hypotnuese..

24. A car travels at the rate of 50km/hr to reach a places.while comin back it takes 60/hr,what is the
    avg speed?

25. A’s and B’s income ratios are 2:3. Expenditure ratio is 5:3.What is A’s income?

26.A can finish work in 2 days.B can finish the same work in 6 dayz.. Together how much time they
    take to finish the work.. ??

27.Another work problem.. A and B together take ______days. A takes _____ days. how much B
    takes alone to finish da work?

28.2 questions on Heights and distance.. a question something a pole standing vertical... sorry don
    remember

29. A381 is a given number.Which smallest number is ‘A’ such that the number is divisible by 11?

a.5

b.6

c.7

d.9

30.When (9^6+1) is divided by some number(I don remember),wot is the remainder?

a.0

b.1

c.2

d.

Interview Questions
    • Name the sensors you know and how it works? What is inside a sensor?   Answer Question