Robert Bosch India

Robert Bosch India Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2015
Updated Jan 21, 2015

Human Resources Intern Interview

Hiring process was extremely informal, and the only communication was through the HR hiring department. There was no interview conducted, however other interns that I met did conduct a phone interview with the German office. A resume and cover letter were sent and then an offer was sent explaining salary, housing, and job profile.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions in the interview, however they are interested to know exactly why you are interested in working in India, and the experiences that led you to make that decision.   Answer Question

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Robert Bosch India.

A written test, HR interview, Technical Interview

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Robert Bosch India.

It was mainly baed on Digital Design and Automotive elctronics!
    Be prepared to get difficult stuff on Analog and Digital logic

Design Engineer Interview

Candidates will be short-listed through Quantitative round & Technical round.
    Then they will have to sit for the Technical Interview.
    Candidates who pass Technical Interview will be sent for the HR Interview.

Interview Questions
    • Internal structure of ADC(analog to digital converter)   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Robert Bosch India in August 2011.

I got the interview call through a consultancy and had 2 rounds of technical interview, one management and a HR round. Technical interview was taken by my manager(later) and questions were more about testing concepts and having ISTQB certification definitely helped in bagging the job.

Interview Questions
    It was not very negotiable.

Technical Management Trainee Interview

Took a online test. Had aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English and Basic Electronics questions. 60 question, 90 mins. Then there was interview, that was easy. Asked basic electronics questions and questions from Resume

Interview Questions
    • Nothing as such, Interview was easy. I was not prepared   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Robert Bosch India in January 2015.

Hr interview & basic engineering background and work experience personal information, practical knowledge
    Test conduct or oral interview each stage of the manufacturing processes and industry related knowledge and paper work and ISO documents

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Robert Bosch India.

They have three rounds of interview. I went for a walk in at Bangalore. RBEI organizes many such walk ins (mostly on Saturdays). First round was about C++. Second round was purely mchanical engineering. Third round was with HR for Salary negotiation.

Interview Questions
    I didnt negotiate but a lot of my colleagues did and got a better package. Also ensure that they consider all your work ex. for salary

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Robert Bosch India.

It contains a written test and then two to three rounds of interview. Written test consist of technical, analytical, English and comprehension. Interview first round mainly technical in electronics, C language. Second round of interview is mainly on interpersonal skills, communication and convincing on hard situations.

Interview Questions
    • What are your new ideas for reducing carbon foot print   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Bosch India in December 2014.

Interview went like a standard interview process.First question was to tell about ourselves.Then it went more technical.They have asked more into my academic projects and all the teeny tiny details about it.Interviewer was polite,even if I went wrong somewhere,he corrected me.Whoever clears this technical round,they have been called for HR round.There was a hypothetical question,and normal HR questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years.

Interview Questions
    • There was no very difficult question,but they were expecting us to have a solid knowledge about our projects.   Answer Question