Robert Bosch India Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Bosch India (Farmington Hills, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Online Application with Resume and complete details was submitted. First of all, I did not need the parser, I had to re-do it all anyway.It took them approximately 2hours to respond to the application and all they said was we won't consider your application. Well, your company your rules, but I will never try to have a career at Bosch. It is not worth it simply because their values of advertising equal opporunity is a big lie.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions. I wish there were. Directly rejected without consideration. I must say, if only they had looked at my CV before the sponsorship requirement. Should I have lied!?   1 Answer

Interview

Hiring process was extremely informal, and the only communication was through the HR hiring department. There was no interview conducted, however other interns that I met did conduct a phone interview with the German office. A resume and cover letter were sent and then an offer was sent explaining salary, housing, and job profile.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions in the interview, however they are interested to know exactly why you are interested in working in India, and the experiences that led you to make that decision.   Answer Question

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Robert Bosch India.

Interview

A written test, HR interview, Technical Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Robert Bosch India.

Interview

It was mainly baed on Digital Design and Automotive elctronics!
    Be prepared to get difficult stuff on Analog and Digital logic

Design Engineer Interview

Interview

Candidates will be short-listed through Quantitative round & Technical round.
    Then they will have to sit for the Technical Interview.
    Candidates who pass Technical Interview will be sent for the HR Interview.

Interview Questions

• Internal structure of ADC(analog to digital converter)   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Robert Bosch India in August 2011.

Interview

I got the interview call through a consultancy and had 2 rounds of technical interview, one management and a HR round. Technical interview was taken by my manager(later) and questions were more about testing concepts and having ISTQB certification definitely helped in bagging the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was not very negotiable.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Bosch India.

Interview

I applied through Campus Recruitment.
    There were only 2 rounds one technical and one HR.
    Technical round had basic question on object oriented programming and conceptual questions on OOPs concepts.
    The HR round was just a formality

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Robert Bosch India.

Interview

good,more about c++, Given a string find the short version of the string depending on the given parameter.
    method signature : shortenString(String s, intn)
    Lot of discussion on the projects mentioned in the CV.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Robert Bosch India.

Interview

Interview was fair enough. Recruiters not only want their candidate to be skilled but also modest. Recruting panel had profound knowledge in their respective fields. The Bosch has always maintained the reputation of having number of technical prodigies who not only are brilliant at their work but are also marked by simplicity, humbleness, and helpful nature. Interview process was breath taking but felt much better after facing the interview. A world class company with world class employee recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Questions were about fundamentals of core subjects of respective Engineering branches.   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Robert Bosch India in March 2015.

Interview

- Interview process was smooth.
    - 3 different interviews with different vertical HR Managers & finally GM round.
    - It was nice experience & you have to spend the whole day with them.
    - So if some appearing for it, plan your whole day...
    - Finally company not able to reach my salary expectations & no offer was made.

Interview Questions

• - 1 Common question in all rounds - Why should we hire you! which candidates have to deal it on their own way, situation based questions were asked.
      - Domain / industry based generic questions will be asked to check your domain knowledge.
      - How many position you have closed in your career / specific time period.
      - What kind of requirements you handled?
      - How you will plan for volume hiring?

Answer Question