Robert Bosch Interview Questions

2.8

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Robert Bosch in April 2013.

I had a great interview experience last spring. I was excited to be considered! I was traveling with my current job the week that they wanted to do a panel interview, and they worked around my schedule. The panel interview was great, and when they asked me why did I apply to Bosch, I told them their reviews on glassdoor.com were positive, and for me to give up my current long-term career, it was important that I would be going to a company that treated their employees well. I did not get the job, but the gentleman that called me back made me feel really good about it. He thanked me many times, and told me the one specific area that the other candidate who was chose was stronger in that me. That was great feedback, and I still tell people how much I appreciate that follow up call.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Total 2 rounds of interview. One with HR and other Technical. Prepare resume well

Lean Production Engineer Intern Interview

One round phone call interview. You might need to introduce yourself firstly, and then HR people will ask you some behavior questions. The whole process might take 30 mins, and finally, you will get the chance of asking some questions about your concerns. The hiring lady on the phone will need about a week to make the decision about your hiring. I do not know how many candidates there will be usually for a position.

CNC Machinist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fountain Inn, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Inn, SC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Robert Bosch.

HTI handles the applications and employee screening. They also give skills test and personality evaluation test. After that you may get to an interview at Bosch Rexroth.

Interview Questions
    • I did not experience any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Quality Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Robert Bosch in October 2012.

I had two interviews, first one with the hr recruiter, she was very friendly and went rapidly about the requirements for the position, and salary expectations, she also asked basic questions like how do you see yourself in three years. After that I had an onsite interview with the hiring manager, he also went through the resume, asking me to tell me about my work experience and how it would fit the requirements for the position.

Interview Questions
    • What would you like to achieve in a company that you haven't achieved before?   Answer Question

Electrical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

The process took a day - interviewed at Robert Bosch in April 2012.

Interview was conducted at a hotel. Questions asked were experience based with nothing unexpected. Interviewers were very easy going and chatted about their experiences at the company. I received a phone call later that day stating their interest; however, the stated salary was below what I was willing to accept for a permanent 3rd shift position so I declined.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the use of safety equipment in your daily work   View Answer
    • Discuss having to troubleshoot equipment in your daily work   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths/weaknesses/threats weaknesses pose to company   Answer Question

Could not meet salary expectations for an undesirable shift.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bellwood, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellwood, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Robert Bosch in December 2010.

I had a phone interview with the recruiting manager and then a panel interview with 2 people in person. The interview process itself was fine, but I never heard from them after the face-to-face interview. I had to just assume I wasn't selected for the position. I did find it frustrating that after the recruiting manager called me and said he wanted to do a phone interview with me, I had to contact him 3 times before he got back in touch with me.

Interview Questions
    • If we hired you, what is the one thing you are so good at that a year after your hire we would say to each other, "wow, I didn't realize she would be so good at ____"?   View Answer

Co-op Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fountain Inn, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Inn, SC

The process took a day - interviewed at Robert Bosch in April 2010.

The interview was your basic behavioral interview. They asked about difficult homework assignments, examples of you working in a group, group members that would give you trouble and you had to persuade, and the reason you studied what you did as well as why you wanted that position.

Interview Questions
    • What is an example where you had to persuade a group member who was not cooperating to actively contribute to the group?   Answer Question
    • What was the most difficult homework assignment you had and why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Schwieberdingen (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schwieberdingen (Germany)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Robert Bosch in September 2014.

Great people, made me feel really comfortable.Conducted very well just how an internship interview should be.Explained their domain of work and then patiently heard what I had to say and my expectations.Constructive feedback was highly appreciated.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were related to my resume,describe yourself and your weaknesses.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

interviewed at Robert Bosch in July 2014.

There were 3 rounds. The first one was written which included Technical and Aptitude.
    There were 40 technical and 20 aptitude questions. Most of the questions were application based. Aptitude part was bit tough when compared to other company written tests. Technical part covered all the subjects of Basicl Engineering and Aptitude part covered some important topics like Numbers, Ratios, HCF and LCM, Percentages, Ages etc.

Worked for Robert Bosch? Contribute to the Community!