Robert Bosch

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Robert Bosch in April 2013.

Interview Details – I had a great interview experience last spring. I was excited to be considered! I was traveling with my current job the week that they wanted to do a panel interview, and they worked around my schedule. The panel interview was great, and when they asked me why did I apply to Bosch, I told them their reviews on glassdoor.com were positive, and for me to give up my current long-term career, it was important that I would be going to a company that treated their employees well. I did not get the job, but the gentleman that called me back made me feel really good about it. He thanked me many times, and told me the one specific area that the other candidate who was chose was stronger in that me. That was great feedback, and I still tell people how much I appreciate that follow up call.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview Details – Total 2 rounds of interview. One with HR and other Technical. Prepare resume well

Interview Question – Direct questions.   Answer Question

Lean Production Engineer Intern Interview

Lean Production Engineer Intern

Interviewed at Robert Bosch

Interview Details – One round phone call interview. You might need to introduce yourself firstly, and then HR people will ask you some behavior questions. The whole process might take 30 mins, and finally, you will get the chance of asking some questions about your concerns. The hiring lady on the phone will need about a week to make the decision about your hiring. I do not know how many candidates there will be usually for a position.

Interview Question – How to deal with failures in your work?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

CNC Machinist Interview

CNC Machinist
Fountain Inn, SC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview Details – HTI handles the applications and employee screening. They also give skills test and personality evaluation test. After that you may get to an interview at Bosch Rexroth.

Interview Question – I did not experience any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Quality Service Engineer Interview

Quality Service Engineer
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Robert Bosch in October 2012.

Interview Details – I had two interviews, first one with the hr recruiter, she was very friendly and went rapidly about the requirements for the position, and salary expectations, she also asked basic questions like how do you see yourself in three years. After that I had an onsite interview with the hiring manager, he also went through the resume, asking me to tell me about my work experience and how it would fit the requirements for the position.

Interview Question – What would you like to achieve in a company that you haven't achieved before?   Answer Question

Electrical Technician Interview

Electrical Technician
Greenville, SC

The process took a day - interviewed at Robert Bosch in April 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was conducted at a hotel. Questions asked were experience based with nothing unexpected. Interviewers were very easy going and chatted about their experiences at the company. I received a phone call later that day stating their interest; however, the stated salary was below what I was willing to accept for a permanent 3rd shift position so I declined.

Interview Questions

• Explain the use of safety equipment in your daily work   View Answer
  • Discuss having to troubleshoot equipment in your daily work   Answer Question
  • What are your strengths/weaknesses/threats weaknesses pose to company   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Could not meet salary expectations for an undesirable shift.

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Bellwood, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Robert Bosch in December 2010.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with the recruiting manager and then a panel interview with 2 people in person. The interview process itself was fine, but I never heard from them after the face-to-face interview. I had to just assume I wasn't selected for the position. I did find it frustrating that after the recruiting manager called me and said he wanted to do a phone interview with me, I had to contact him 3 times before he got back in touch with me.

Interview Question – If we hired you, what is the one thing you are so good at that a year after your hire we would say to each other, "wow, I didn't realize she would be so good at ____"?   View Answer

Co-op Position Interview

Co-op Position
Fountain Inn, SC

The process took a day - interviewed at Robert Bosch in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was your basic behavioral interview. They asked about difficult homework assignments, examples of you working in a group, group members that would give you trouble and you had to persuade, and the reason you studied what you did as well as why you wanted that position.

Interview Questions

• What is an example where you had to persuade a group member who was not cooperating to actively contribute to the group?   Answer Question
  • What was the most difficult homework assignment you had and why?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Robert Bosch in June 2014.

Interview Details – Bosch Recruiter had contacted me by mail and scheduled an interview. There were two technical, one managerial and one HR round. Overall it was a nice experience and people were very friendly. They encourage and appreciate people with vision and passion. The position was to be based in Bangalore and in Infotainment division (with C++, Linux and QML qualifications)

Interview Question – Questions on
1. Linux booting sequence, init and other system processes.
2. C++ - stl, polymorphism, inheritance, vtable, static and dynamic casts, more about pointers
3. QML - some basic questions on importing C++ objects to (and from) QML
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – CTC offered was lesser than my CTC of my current job.

Development of A Dynamic Test Board for Power Semiconductors- MEMS (R&D) Interview

Development of A Dynamic Test Board for Power Semiconductors- MEMS (R&D)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Robert Bosch in June 2014.

Interview Details – I am applied through my university's co-op program. The interview comprised of two parts; 1. Presentation: Interviewer talked about the company and the position in general. (Via WebEx) 2. Technical Questions. The interview lasted 45 mins.

Interview Question – The questions were fairly straight forward.
1. I was supposed to explain the working of a C program of my choosing. (Prime no. series generator)
2. Describe the functioning of half wave rectifier circuit.
  Answer Question

Worked for Robert Bosch? Contribute to the Community!