Robert Bosch Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2014
Updated Oct 23, 2014

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schwieberdingen (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schwieberdingen (Germany)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Robert Bosch in September 2014.

Great people, made me feel really comfortable.Conducted very well just how an internship interview should be.Explained their domain of work and then patiently heard what I had to say and my expectations.Constructive feedback was highly appreciated.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were related to my resume,describe yourself and your weaknesses.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

interviewed at Robert Bosch in July 2014.

i applied through campus, it was a multiple round recruitment. first there was an online test which include aptitude and technical questions. then there was technical interview in which they ask about languages and sql queries. and finally hr round.on the whole it was an average interview. In hr round they just check your confidence.

Interview Questions
    being fresher, no negotiation phase.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

interviewed at Robert Bosch in July 2014.

There were 3 rounds. The first one was written which included Technical and Aptitude.
    There were 40 technical and 20 aptitude questions. Most of the questions were application based. Aptitude part was bit tough when compared to other company written tests. Technical part covered all the subjects of Basicl Engineering and Aptitude part covered some important topics like Numbers, Ratios, HCF and LCM, Percentages, Ages etc.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Bosch in June 2014.

Bosch Recruiter had contacted me by mail and scheduled an interview. There were two technical, one managerial and one HR round. Overall it was a nice experience and people were very friendly. They encourage and appreciate people with vision and passion. The position was to be based in Bangalore and in Infotainment division (with C++, Linux and QML qualifications)

Interview Questions
    • Questions on
      1. Linux booting sequence, init and other system processes.
      2. C++ - stl, polymorphism, inheritance, vtable, static and dynamic casts, more about pointers
      3. QML - some basic questions on importing C++ objects to (and from) QML
        Answer Question

CTC offered was lesser than my CTC of my current job.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Robert Bosch.

First contact by phone only for schedule the first interview. Then 3-step process as follows: 1st interview with HR, english test and then some classic interview questions. 2nd step: interview with HR manager, more informal interview about experience and education. 3rd and final interview with division manager discussing about the position and the specific activities involved.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Robert Bosch in June 2014.

i applied through online company website,got direct face to face interview within 3 days, in Bangalore , they made me wait for 1hr extra, but questions asked are up to the slandered

Interview Questions
    • ,i applied for position embedded system developer with 1 yr exp,they mainly focused on c in that pointer enum etc they try to confuse you ,and then they asked about micro controller worked, and can protocol   Answer Question

Development of A Dynamic Test Board for Power Semiconductors- MEMS (R&D) Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Robert Bosch in June 2014.

I am applied through my university's co-op program. The interview comprised of two parts; 1. Presentation: Interviewer talked about the company and the position in general. (Via WebEx) 2. Technical Questions. The interview lasted 45 mins.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were fairly straight forward.
      1. I was supposed to explain the working of a C program of my choosing. (Prime no. series generator)
      2. Describe the functioning of half wave rectifier circuit.
        Answer Question

Intern Interview

one round of interview, standard questions. High turn over for interns so not difficult to get position. Discussed purpose and job function of role, preferred working style, company culture, leaves and benefits etc.

Product Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lollar (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lollar (Germany)

I applied online – interviewed at Robert Bosch.

I applied for another position on the Bosch career website but got an interview call for another position. I also liked the position I was invited for. I got response about my application around a month or more from the time of my application for the position. There was only one interview conducted at Bosch Thermotechnology, Lollar by one HR, one HR trainee and director of the department. Technical questions and discussions were interesting as it was area of my interest and some HR questions were tricky to answer but, in total, it was pleasant and open discussion interview.

Interview Questions
    • You want to be an expert or a manager in five years?   Answer Question
    • One quality which you noticed in a person that you want to have it?   Answer Question
    They given me more than I asked and employee friendly contract. Thus, no room for further negotiation. And they follow IG Metal tarif plan for salaries, so the thing which matters here is the grade in which you are.

Sales Intern Interview

2 weeks process. First with HR, basic personality interview. Second, Interview with the functional manager with specific questions to the job. Finally, it is a meeting with the HR manager, just a formality.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing very difficult. Regular personality questions.   Answer Question