Robert Bosch

Updated Nov 24, 2014
Updated Nov 24, 2014

2.8

Junior Manager Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Robert Bosch in October 2014.

Overall the experience was a negative one. I applied through a Romanian job portal website. The process took 3 months +

I applied at the end of July 2014. In about two weeks I got a telephone confirming my application and I scheduled a telephonic interview with HR after 4 days. After this interview I got another telephone in 2 weeks saying that I passed and that I would have a telephonic technical interview the same day and that in 3 or 4 days I should come to the factory in Cluj for a face-to-face interview. After the technical interview I waited for about 3 weeks and got no answer. After this I called HR to see if I passed into the next phase. They confirmed via telephone in 3 days that I passed and that my face-to-face interview is going to take place on the 3, 6 or 10 of October 2014. I got no confirmation and on the 2nd of October 2014 I called back HR for a confirmation. On the phone they said that a meeting will be programmed on the 6th of October 2014(apparently nothing had been done so far). The next day I received a call saying that it is not possible on the 6th because the people which whom I was supposed to have an interview are not available and that this interview will be reprogrammed on the 13th of October 2014 and that I will get a confirmation about the place and the hour of the interview in the next days. Until Friday, the 10th of October, I have received nothing and I called HR again but this time the phone was offline so I sent an email to two persons from HR. After all of this and with no confirmation about an interview, I took a chance and I went to Cluj on Monday, the 13th of October 2014. I traveled to Cluj from Sunday to Monday night. The trip took about 12 hours via train (I live in Bucharest). I arrived in Cluj at 6 o'clock in the morning and I stayed in the train station for another 2 hours and after that I went with a taxi to the Bosch factory. After I arrived, in 10 minutes I was granted access in the factory and in half an hour I had the long awaited interview. The interview was a nice experience. Two German people attended the interview and the lady from HR (she made an excuse for not having her phone turned on Friday). At the end of the interview, they said that I will receive a confirmation in the days to come if I reached the final stage of the recruiting process and a clear feedback and that the next stage will take place at the ending of next week on 23rd and 24th of October 2014. I waited for an answer until Wednesday, the 22nd of October 2014, when I called HR. There was no answer, so I sent again an email asking about my application status. In about two hours a received an email saying that I was not accepted in the last stage of the recruiting process and without any feedback.

So after all this running and fighting for a chance I have several unanswered questions : Why don't you respect the candidates, even the ones that do not meet your expectations ? Was it a conflict of interest ?

I read and hear all this good things about Robert Bosch, but it appears that this things do not apply in Romania.

Interview Questions
    • How do you convince other people to share the knowledge they have with you ? (I thought that all the people share the knowledge in order for that company to have profit in the future)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schwieberdingen (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schwieberdingen (Germany)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Robert Bosch in September 2014.

Great people, made me feel really comfortable.Conducted very well just how an internship interview should be.Explained their domain of work and then patiently heard what I had to say and my expectations.Constructive feedback was highly appreciated.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were related to my resume,describe yourself and your weaknesses.   Answer Question

Technical Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Robert Bosch in September 2014.

I attended the campus recruitment process. My interview was smooth. There were two technical guys interviewing me. They first asked some basic Q's related to my domain of engineering. Then they went a little deep. They also asked questions from projects done by me. Overall I found my Interview experience very good and stress free.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

interviewed at Robert Bosch in July 2014.

There were 3 rounds. The first one was written which included Technical and Aptitude.
    There were 40 technical and 20 aptitude questions. Most of the questions were application based. Aptitude part was bit tough when compared to other company written tests. Technical part covered all the subjects of Basicl Engineering and Aptitude part covered some important topics like Numbers, Ratios, HCF and LCM, Percentages, Ages etc.

Engineer Interview

interviewed at Robert Bosch in July 2014.

i applied through campus, it was a multiple round recruitment. first there was an online test which include aptitude and technical questions. then there was technical interview in which they ask about languages and sql queries. and finally hr round.on the whole it was an average interview. In hr round they just check your confidence.

Interview Questions
    being fresher, no negotiation phase.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Bosch in June 2014.

Bosch Recruiter had contacted me by mail and scheduled an interview. There were two technical, one managerial and one HR round. Overall it was a nice experience and people were very friendly. They encourage and appreciate people with vision and passion. The position was to be based in Bangalore and in Infotainment division (with C++, Linux and QML qualifications)

Interview Questions
    • Questions on
      1. Linux booting sequence, init and other system processes.
      2. C++ - stl, polymorphism, inheritance, vtable, static and dynamic casts, more about pointers
      3. QML - some basic questions on importing C++ objects to (and from) QML
        Answer Question

CTC offered was lesser than my CTC of my current job.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Robert Bosch.

First contact by phone only for schedule the first interview. Then 3-step process as follows: 1st interview with HR, english test and then some classic interview questions. 2nd step: interview with HR manager, more informal interview about experience and education. 3rd and final interview with division manager discussing about the position and the specific activities involved.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Robert Bosch in June 2014.

i applied through online company website,got direct face to face interview within 3 days, in Bangalore , they made me wait for 1hr extra, but questions asked are up to the slandered

Interview Questions
    • ,i applied for position embedded system developer with 1 yr exp,they mainly focused on c in that pointer enum etc they try to confuse you ,and then they asked about micro controller worked, and can protocol   Answer Question

Development of A Dynamic Test Board for Power Semiconductors- MEMS (R&D) Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Robert Bosch in June 2014.

I am applied through my university's co-op program. The interview comprised of two parts; 1. Presentation: Interviewer talked about the company and the position in general. (Via WebEx) 2. Technical Questions. The interview lasted 45 mins.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were fairly straight forward.
      1. I was supposed to explain the working of a C program of my choosing. (Prime no. series generator)
      2. Describe the functioning of half wave rectifier circuit.
        Answer Question

Intern Interview

one round of interview, standard questions. High turn over for interns so not difficult to get position. Discussed purpose and job function of role, preferred working style, company culture, leaves and benefits etc.