Robert Bosch Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.8

Quality Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

I had two interviews, first one with the hr recruiter, she was very friendly and went rapidly about the requirements for the position, and salary expectations, she also asked basic questions like how do you see yourself in three years. After that I had an onsite interview with the hiring manager, he also went through the resume, asking me to tell me about my work experience and how it would fit the requirements for the position.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to achieve in a company that you haven't achieved before?   Answer Question

Electrical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Greenville, SC) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview was conducted at a hotel. Questions asked were experience based with nothing unexpected. Interviewers were very easy going and chatted about their experiences at the company. I received a phone call later that day stating their interest; however, the stated salary was below what I was willing to accept for a permanent 3rd shift position so I declined.

Interview Questions

• Explain the use of safety equipment in your daily work   1 Answer
    • Discuss having to troubleshoot equipment in your daily work   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths/weaknesses/threats weaknesses pose to company   Answer Question

Could not meet salary expectations for an undesirable shift.

Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Farmington Hills, MI) in June 2011.

Interview

typical HR phone interview followed by group of panels from different function groups. All asking different questions: Technical, general and team player related ...... ............. ........... .

Interview Questions

• ask you specific circuit design questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Lincoln, NE) in April 2011.

Interview

Called me for a phone interview. Set up a time to do an in person interview. Asked some basic questions about the job and how i would fit in. Gave me a tour of the plant. Had me take a basic soldering skills test.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what we do here.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The communication could be better on their part.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellwood, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bellwood, IL) in December 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiting manager and then a panel interview with 2 people in person. The interview process itself was fine, but I never heard from them after the face-to-face interview. I had to just assume I wasn't selected for the position. I did find it frustrating that after the recruiting manager called me and said he wanted to do a phone interview with me, I had to contact him 3 times before he got back in touch with me.

Interview Questions

• If we hired you, what is the one thing you are so good at that a year after your hire we would say to each other, "wow, I didn't realize she would be so good at ____"?   1 Answer

Co-op Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Inn, SC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Fountain Inn, SC) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview was your basic behavioral interview. They asked about difficult homework assignments, examples of you working in a group, group members that would give you trouble and you had to persuade, and the reason you studied what you did as well as why you wanted that position.

Interview Questions

• What is an example where you had to persuade a group member who was not cooperating to actively contribute to the group?   Answer Question
    • What was the most difficult homework assignment you had and why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

I applied online for the internship. Interview was over the phone given that at the moment of application I was living in another country. Interview lasted around 1 hour and there was just only one round. The person I spoke to was very competent and polite. Good impression. I got the internship and a short time after I received my work contract by postal mail. Signed and mailed back.

Interview Questions

• Why exactly this company? My strenghts and weaknesses? My hobbies (what I do in my free time)? Why should they hire me?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Chennai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

I reached the Interview location by 10.00 AM.. But I was asked to wait and I attended my first round only at 4.00 P.M. I had three rounds.. 1. F-F Technical 2. GRM Round 3. HR Round.. I had cleared the First two rounds and I was told that I will get a call from HR in two days for salary Negotiations..But till-date, I didn't got any call from them... The Interview Process at Bosch sucks.. No one really care about people's time ... Wasted my time attending their Interview...

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Coimbatore (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Round 1: Aptitude, Verbals and Technical Round 2: Techincal interview. The questions were basic. Interviewer was scary only at the beginning! Round 3: HR Friendly interviewer asked to tell about myself, why bosch etc. I spoke non-stop and she was impressed! They eliminate people even after this round, so be careful here as well and DO NOT take this round lightly.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Mysore (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

First round comprised of both technical and aptitude with 60 questions in 60 minutes and 0.25 of negative marking. 40 questions were from technical which comprised of almost all subjects such as OS,Software engineering,c,c++,database, networks, microprocessor and unix . There were more questions from C which had bit-wise operators to deal with. Rest 20 were from quants,logical and verbal, which was quite easy than technical. Second round was technical interview. It was one on one interview. He asked basics concepts from C,C++,database and about my project .Which went upto 45 minutes Third round was quite typical HR interview. Tell about yourself, any plans of future studies, why bosch? CTC was 4 Lakhs

Interview Questions

• 1.Explain any three sorting techniques 2.Where is Super key used? DBMS/C++ He asked some puzzle type questions and some basics questions related to particular branch subjects. Mainly he asked to explain about my project and asked some questions on the same   Answer Question