Robert Bosch Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.8

Quality Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Robert Bosch (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

I had two interviews, first one with the hr recruiter, she was very friendly and went rapidly about the requirements for the position, and salary expectations, she also asked basic questions like how do you see yourself in three years. After that I had an onsite interview with the hiring manager, he also went through the resume, asking me to tell me about my work experience and how it would fit the requirements for the position.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to achieve in a company that you haven't achieved before?   Answer Question

Electrical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Robert Bosch (Greenville, SC) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview was conducted at a hotel. Questions asked were experience based with nothing unexpected. Interviewers were very easy going and chatted about their experiences at the company. I received a phone call later that day stating their interest; however, the stated salary was below what I was willing to accept for a permanent 3rd shift position so I declined.

Interview Questions

• Explain the use of safety equipment in your daily work   1 Answer
    • Discuss having to troubleshoot equipment in your daily work   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths/weaknesses/threats weaknesses pose to company   Answer Question

Could not meet salary expectations for an undesirable shift.

Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Robert Bosch (Lincoln, NE) in April 2011.

Interview

Called me for a phone interview. Set up a time to do an in person interview. Asked some basic questions about the job and how i would fit in. Gave me a tour of the plant. Had me take a basic soldering skills test.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what we do here.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The communication could be better on their part.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellwood, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Robert Bosch (Bellwood, IL) in December 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiting manager and then a panel interview with 2 people in person. The interview process itself was fine, but I never heard from them after the face-to-face interview. I had to just assume I wasn't selected for the position. I did find it frustrating that after the recruiting manager called me and said he wanted to do a phone interview with me, I had to contact him 3 times before he got back in touch with me.

Interview Questions

• If we hired you, what is the one thing you are so good at that a year after your hire we would say to each other, "wow, I didn't realize she would be so good at ____"?   1 Answer

Co-op Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Inn, SC

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Robert Bosch (Fountain Inn, SC) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview was your basic behavioral interview. They asked about difficult homework assignments, examples of you working in a group, group members that would give you trouble and you had to persuade, and the reason you studied what you did as well as why you wanted that position.

Interview Questions

• What is an example where you had to persuade a group member who was not cooperating to actively contribute to the group?   Answer Question
    • What was the most difficult homework assignment you had and why?   Answer Question

Human Resource Intenr Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Robert Bosch (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Started off with tell me about yourself, and then moved on to more behaviorial questions. Also asked them questions regarding the company, job scope and also if they enjoyed working there.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you are meticulous?.   1 Answer

Projektleiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

2 Gespräche, gute Vorbereitung notwendig. Angenehme Atmosphäre! Sehr respektvoller Umgang ! Kann nichts negatives berichten! Man muss selbst davon überzeugt sein, dass man der richtige für diese Stelle ist ! Beim ersten Gespräch typischer Ablauf

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nein, es wird nach Tarif bezahlt

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

If the resume gets short list, then the candidate will be called for face to face Technical round, if this round gets clear, then Managerial round and finally HR round. Probability of getting rejected in after through in the previous round is most likely. Technical round -> 60% Managerial round -> 30% HR round -> 10%

Interview Questions

• Automotive Basics, Embedded, C, CAN, test concepts, RTOS basics.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Robert Bosch (Bangalore (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

I had got into interview through campus recruitment process. There were 3 rounds. 1.First round was online test. It included technical(35),quantitative and logical(20) and verbal(5),Total 60 questions in 60 minutes. 2.Second round was technical interview.It was mainly on what is in your CV,They asked about C,C++,Operating Systems,Computer Networks. 3.Third round was HR round.

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview Ques. 1.Difference between C and C++. 2.Pointers in C(writing a program). 3.Difference between string in C and C++. 4.How is the founder of C,C++,Linux,Unix. 5.What is OS,kernel,system call,process,thread? 6.What are process scheduling algorithms. 7.what is process synchronization. 8.what is memory management. 9.What are the different topologies used in compute networks. 10.What are the different protocols in CN,explain any one.   Answer Question

Fertigungsplaner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blaichach (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Robert Bosch (Blaichach (Germany)) in June 2015.

Interview

Ich war zu einem Assessment Center für mehrere Stellen als Fertigungsplaner eingeladen. Es waren ingesamt 8 Bewerber auf 6 Stellen. Nach einer kurzen Vorstellungsrunde der Personalabteilung und den Fachbereichsverantwortlichen musste jeder der Bewerber eine 8 min Selbstpräsentation halten. Nach einer Pause gab es eine Gruppenaufgabe und anschließend 45min Einzelgespräche. Nach dem Mittagessen stand eine ausführliche Werksführung auf dem Programm und nach eine Feedbackrunde war der Tag vorbei. Das Klima zwischen den Bewerbern und zu den Verantwortlichen war immer locker und entspannt. Alle waren für Fragen offen und haben zum smalltalk in den Pausen eingeladen. Hier braucht keiner Angst vor einem Assessment Center zu haben.