Robert Bosch LLC

Updated Jan 25, 2015
Updated Jan 25, 2015

2.9

Business Development Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Robert Bosch LLC.

Start with either phone interview, or brief interview in a town closest to you. If you pass the initial interview they will email you a case study that will have to be submitted to them within a week. It will take you a week to complete it. The next step is an interview at their US headquarters in Farmington Hills, Michigan. It will last most of the day and is extremely intense with multiple interviews and even a group case study which you will be observed doing. There a few fun things sprinkled in, but overall it is a very intense process and you will be glad to leave.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult questions are the ones relating to the case study.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Rotational Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Robert Bosch LLC in January 2013.

Met Bosch at a career fair. Was told to apply online. Applied got a phone interview, with basic behavioral questions. About 2 months later I was asked to come in to an assessment at a certain date. Supply Chain Group of 4 canidates in the morning and 4 in the afternoon. 3 total interviews for each canidate. First was 2 panel interviews, then gave a presentation about my prior internships. Lastly we had a group case study while all interviewers watched us work. Then we presented to them.

Interview Questions
    • How have you changed a process or procedure?   View Answer

Still waiting for a call back.

MBA Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington Heights, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington Heights, IL

interviewed at Robert Bosch LLC in January 2013.

Phone call then in person interview

They were very rude

Robotics Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Robert Bosch LLC in December 2012.

I had one technical interview about my previous projects and experiences. Interviewers were really nice and wanted to help. They wanted to make sure that I have appropriate experience for this position

Junior Management Program - Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Bosch LLC.

Had a campus interview and was invited to an onsite interview in Farmington Hill, MI. The campus interview consisted of all behavioral questions. The onsite interview is all day in MI, consists of a 15 to 20 minute technical presentation and two additional behavioral type interviews.

Interview Questions
    • There is one more round which is a group oriented problem solving type interview. You are given a department and you have to face a 'budget cut' and you have to try to persuade the others in your group why your department is more important than the other people's in the group. You have about 20 minutes to figure out what gets cut and what division within your department will get the cut, if any.   Answer Question

Customer Logistics Planning Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Robert Bosch LLC in November 2012.

I had applied to a different job via a posting on my college's career website and the HR recruiter e-mailed me back regarding the customer logistics planning co-op. I agreed to apply for the position instead.
    I had two interviews, both over the phone: the first was with the manager of the department and the second was with the team leader. Basically they described the position, hours, what they needed most from an employee and asked a series of typical situational interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • Situation questions, i.e. what would you do if you were faced with a problem you weren't sure how to solve.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Bosch LLC.

The position was at their research branch in North America. I applied through academic community e-mailing list, 3 weeks before I got contacted for setting up an interview.
    Only 1 phone interview about 30 minutes duration with probably 2 people from them. Conversation was all about technologies that I've used and especially how I worked around the problems if any in my previous projects (I was then several yrs professional who went back to school for higher degree), meaning there were no questions regarding programming languages / algorithm (except for the one asking if I've used the specific language they planned to use).
    I thought I did poorly but got an offer.

Interview Questions
    The only negotiable was starting period. Payment seems fixed for interns. I told them the ending period is flexible but they assigned the shortest period w/o negotiating.

Quality Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kentwood, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kentwood, MI

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Robert Bosch LLC in June 2012.

This took a long time, but I was updated regularly and kept in the loop about how it was a start up plant and would take a long while to become hired. The hiring recruiter was a top-notch recruiter, and assured me throughout that it took time.

Interview Questions
    • What is section 4.7.3 of the ISO Standard? I said I was an expert in this area...   View Answer
    It was much better than I ever anticipated. The benefits are great!

Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Robert Bosch LLC in May 2012.

Submitted resume on website. After a few month, got an interview in the last minute. And went there for the whole summer.

BERN Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, SC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Robert Bosch LLC in May 2012.

The hiring process was quick and simple. The internship spot needed to be filled as quickly as possible and the information that I provided on my resume gave them a clear idea of what I have done and the skills that would be applicable to the position. I had a phone interview and almost immediately got the position.