Robert Bosch LLC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Bosch Energy Research Network (BERN) Intern Interview

Bosch Energy Research Network (BERN) Intern
Plymouth, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Robert Bosch LLC in March 2012.

Interview Details – I got called in March of 2012 for an interview at the Plymouth, MI office. Went and did the interview and was told straight up that they were impressed with my knowledge but that they had one or two more candidates left to interview and they wanted to go through everybody before reaching a decision. I got a call a week later notifying me that they wanted to extend an offer. Got an offer not too long after.

Interview Question – Questions were highly technical: Do you know the operation of a Boost Converter? Do you know about Switching losses? Do you know how a PID controller operates.

I had to stand on a whiteboard and explain with diagrams, equations, etc. I knew everything except the switching losses question.
  Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Plymouth, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Robert Bosch LLC in February 2009.

Interview Details – It was smooth but HR did not negotiate at all....They are very shrewd when it comes to money

Interview Question – Atomic structure of the tire and how it generates its braking/tractive forces   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary was non-negotiable at the time because of falling auto industry

Worked for Robert Bosch LLC? Contribute to the Community!