Robert Bosch LLC Interview Questions in Plymouth, MI

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Robert Bosch LLC.

Hiring process is a little slow, but due diligence must be done by the company so it's understandable. Interview process was actually a joy. It was panel style. The questions were position based and resume based. They also did a great job in thoroughly explaining the position, what I'd be doing, and how I could progress in my career afterwards.

Interview Questions
    Turns out their initial offer was firm and final, but it was good enough for me to start. Bosch's total compensation package is very competitive and fair. I was very pleased with it.

Bosch Energy Research Network (BERN) Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Robert Bosch LLC in March 2012.

I got called in March of 2012 for an interview at the Plymouth, MI office. Went and did the interview and was told straight up that they were impressed with my knowledge but that they had one or two more candidates left to interview and they wanted to go through everybody before reaching a decision. I got a call a week later notifying me that they wanted to extend an offer. Got an offer not too long after.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were highly technical: Do you know the operation of a Boost Converter? Do you know about Switching losses? Do you know how a PID controller operates.

I had to stand on a whiteboard and explain with diagrams, equations, etc. I knew everything except the switching losses question.
        Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Robert Bosch LLC in February 2009.

It was smooth but HR did not negotiate at all....They are very shrewd when it comes to money

Interview Questions
    • Atomic structure of the tire and how it generates its braking/tractive forces   View Answer
    Salary was non-negotiable at the time because of falling auto industry