Robert Bosch Tool

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
Peoria, IL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool in April 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a call after about 1 week for a phone interview. After a few days I was called in for a face to face interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Question – Tell me about a project you worked on that didn't go as planned? How did you move forward with these obstacles?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiating was simple and easy. The offer was pretty generous.

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool in September 2011.

Interview Details – Long, unresponsive process. My H1B visa transfer took forever. HR was very unclear about the process. Compensation was extremely uncompetitive. I had to move for personal family reasons. Work load is more than the compensation.

Interview Question – Not really. I was able to answer all the questions quite easily   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very inflexible

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool.

Interview Details – Simple behavioral interview

Interview Question – Nothing was unexpected, they didn't ask anything besides the most basic interviewing question   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not interested in full time, there is not much room for career advancement and a very small focus on marketing

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

Interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool

Interview Details – 2-3 Telephonic interviews. 1 was a con-cal with a german manager and my manager itself.

Interview Question – Web Services and SOA architecture. I ddnt know anything about them at that time,   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool.

Interview Details – Good pre interview / poor unprepared live interviews

Interview Question – Do you like sales?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation / fit the mold or no go

Channel Marketing Manager Interview

Channel Marketing Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool.

Interview Details – Very professional and extremely friendly during both interviews. Although I didn't get the job, I must say it was the best interview I have experienced in the US so far. No silly questions, no baloney. Straight to the point, very honest job and qualification related questions.

Bosch is a very professional company embracing their German heritage. Don't expect questions like: I you were an animal, what animal would you be.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   View Answer

Buyer (Temporary) Interview

Buyer (Temporary)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool.

Interview Details – I applied through a staffing agency and was scheduled to have the interview the next day. I got there at the company 10 minutes early and the hiring manager was pretty late, maybe 30-45. the interview process was basic and pretty casual.

Sales Advisor/Promoter Interview

Sales Advisor/Promoter
Varaždin (Croatia)

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool in November 2010.

Interview Details – I received a call from former Promoter who couldn't work anymore because he was ending his college education. We set up a meeting with regional sales manager. He described what i'll be doing and offered me the job. I accepted, so he explained all the details and gave me the materials i'll need. I began to work one week after the meeting.

Interview Question – Are you willing to work during weekends?   Answer Question

Summer Marketing Internship Interview

Summer Marketing Internship

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool in May 2011.

Interview Details – I submited my resume last year at a job fair. This year, their marketing manager reached out me to see if i m still interested in summer intership. After i resubmit my latest resume, they arranged a phone interview with me. There're two people interviewing me at the same time. Basically they just asked me my experience and what kind of problems that I came across before and how I solved the problem. I got the offer after two weeks.

Interview Question – How do u work with a tough teammate or someone you don't like?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool in March 2008.

Interview Details – applied through school interviewed with rep and followed up with phone interview pretty painless

Interview Question – Name a situation when you had to put others before you.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Robert Bosch Tool? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Robert Bosch Tool interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Robert Bosch Tool employees and interview candidates.