Robert Bosch Tool

2.3

N/A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnton, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnton, NC

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool in October 2013.

It was thru a temp service. They asked me if I could do the job and I said yes. I filled out application. Watched work related videos. Did drug test and started work 2 days later.

N/A

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Robert Bosch Tool.

Simple behavioral interview

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was unexpected, they didn't ask anything besides the most basic interviewing question   Answer Question

Not interested in full time, there is not much room for career advancement and a very small focus on marketing

Summer Intern Interview

2-3 Telephonic interviews. 1 was a con-cal with a german manager and my manager itself.

Interview Questions
    • Web Services and SOA architecture. I ddnt know anything about them at that time,   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool.

Good pre interview / poor unprepared live interviews

Interview Questions
    No negotiation / fit the mold or no go

Product Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Robert Bosch Tool in September 2011.

Long, unresponsive process. My H1B visa transfer took forever. HR was very unclear about the process. Compensation was extremely uncompetitive. I had to move for personal family reasons. Work load is more than the compensation.

Interview Questions
    • Not really. I was able to answer all the questions quite easily   Answer Question
    Very inflexible

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Robert Bosch Tool in April 2010.

Applied online and got a call after about 1 week for a phone interview. After a few days I was called in for a face to face interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a project you worked on that didn't go as planned? How did you move forward with these obstacles?   Answer Question
    Negotiating was simple and easy. The offer was pretty generous.

Channel Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Robert Bosch Tool.

Very professional and extremely friendly during both interviews. Although I didn't get the job, I must say it was the best interview I have experienced in the US so far. No silly questions, no baloney. Straight to the point, very honest job and qualification related questions.

Bosch is a very professional company embracing their German heritage. Don't expect questions like: I you were an animal, what animal would you be.

Buyer (Temporary) Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Robert Bosch Tool.

I applied through a staffing agency and was scheduled to have the interview the next day. I got there at the company 10 minutes early and the hiring manager was pretty late, maybe 30-45. the interview process was basic and pretty casual.

Summer Marketing Internship Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Robert Bosch Tool in May 2011.

I submited my resume last year at a job fair. This year, their marketing manager reached out me to see if i m still interested in summer intership. After i resubmit my latest resume, they arranged a phone interview with me. There're two people interviewing me at the same time. Basically they just asked me my experience and what kind of problems that I came across before and how I solved the problem. I got the offer after two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • How do u work with a tough teammate or someone you don't like?   Answer Question

Sales Advisor/Promoter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Varaždin (Croatia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Varaždin (Croatia)

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Robert Bosch Tool in November 2010.

I received a call from former Promoter who couldn't work anymore because he was ending his college education. We set up a meeting with regional sales manager. He described what i'll be doing and offered me the job. I accepted, so he explained all the details and gave me the materials i'll need. I began to work one week after the meeting.