Robert Half Account Executive Interview Questions & Reviews

14 interviews

2.7

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Executive Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Robert Half.

Basic questions, all about personality

Interview Questions
They offered $40k, and wouldn't budge on base. It takes some time to build a pipeline, be prepared to live off just that for some time, regardless of what they feed you.

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Employee  in  Hoffman Estates, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Robert Half in February 2012.

I interviewed with a manager and a director the first day I was there. They both seemed very nice and were very easy to interview with. The manager told me that I had all the qualifications that he was looking for, and then literally said "what do I have to do to get you to come work here?" The following day he called me at 8:15 in the morning to see if I was still interested in the position, and scheduled me for a second interview the next day. I met with three people that next day (Thursday), and I was told to call back and speak with the manager the next morning before 10:00. I called the next morning, and the manager was out at a client site. I called back two or three times that day, and he was never there. I also sent an email and never received a response. Finally, that next Monday, he got back to me and told me that he should have more information the next Thursday. The next Thursday came and went with no contact and no returned calls. Again, I emailed him, and Friday afternoon he replied that he had been busy and that he should know more in another week. So here I am on the day that I was supposed to hear from him again, and I have yet to hear anything. Again, no response to emails or voicemails. Their lack of response or respect for other people's time has cost them, because I'm moving on to other opportunities.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to receive an offer, would you accept it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me why you think that Robert Half is such a great company to work for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Robert Half in September 2010.

There was a Phone contact. 3 different Scheduled 1-1 interviews. 2 hour watching the job. Offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Robert Half in January 2008.

Many interviews over a lot of days. Met with a different person each time and each one talked about how much they like the company, but there were a lot of new people on the team and nobody wanted to talk about why the office had been around so long and why there were so many new people.

Interview Questions
    After they make you an offer, ask for about ten percent more base for a reason that makes sense and you may be able to get it.

Anonymous Employee  in  Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Robert Half in April 2010.

Responded to job posting through Careerbuilder.com. Received email rejection from recruiter 5 days later. Received email from another recruiter following day and had a phone interview 13 days later. One on one interview one week later with two VP's but no longer interested in micromanaged work environment.

Interview Questions
    • What have you heard about Robert Half?   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Robert Half.

Good interview. Asked me to relate my work experience to their requirements. Asked why I wanted to work with Robert Half. All the standard questions, but well placed. Explained the pay package in detail.

Interview Questions
    • None, really. Good questions about what I could offer the company.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. I was offered a number and was advised that there was no room for movement.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, PE (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, PE (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Robert Half in December 2010.

Thorough interview process. Met with 3 managers and HR in the boardroom. Interview was one hour. A proper job shadow and walk through of the company took place a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult in the question, but more on understanding the compensation plan.   Answer Question
    Straightforward

Account Executive Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Robert Half in October 2010.

Overall Robert Half does a fairly thorough interview process. Usually it starts with a phone scree, then they would bring you in to meet with the division director, and then the branch manager and usually the district manager. The final part is a half day shadow where you sit in and see others in the role do their day to day activities.

Interview Questions
    • They give you on the spot sales scenarios where you role play how you would call into a company.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Robert Half in September 2010.

it was lengthy. I phone screened twice then came to the office met with 3 seperate people and was in the office for 3 hours. then I had to drive to NJ to meet with the regional vp. It was a 3.5 hour drive and i met with him for 20 minutes. after that it took several days to get an offer together and went back and forth on the salary negotiation.

Interview Questions
    i negotiated 6K more that what they said their limit was. I was also told throughout the process a different salary about

Account Executive Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Robert Half in September 2010.

Met with multiple office and regional representatives of the company.

Interview Questions

Worked for Robert Half? Contribute to the Community!