Robert Half

Updated Sep 14, 2014

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Robert Half in January 2012.

You will go through a few interviews. Each interviewer is very friendly. They will show you around and truly explain the job. The questions are more or less a way for them to understand if you have what it takes. You will also decide quickly if this is the right job for you.

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Robert Half in December 2011.

I went through 3 interviews (division manager, branch manager, vp) and I found this office to be very aggressive in their recruiting tactics, which is a complete turn off to me. They bad mouth their competitors and think of themselves as "the PHD's" of staffing agencies.

A friend passed on my resume to them, thinking they were going to place me at a job. However, when they called, they actually wanted me to work there instead as a "recruiter." I pretty much spent 4 hours there in total over a span of 2 days listening to them talk about how great a company they are and why I should work for them. I found the hard sell to be a total turn off.

Interview Questions

I declined because I didn't want to be micromanaged.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Robert Half in March 2011.

3 interviews... they are always hiring field related backgrounds that can do sales... first round was a recruiter, second was the branch manager, then lastly was the district manager.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Robert Half in March 2011.

I had my detailed interview with OfficeTeam. The account manager sourced out several positions for me. I felt Robert Half would be my best option as a temp to hire. I started as a temp and had an informal interview. After working with the company for 6 months I was offered a choice of two positions that became available.

Account Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Half in July 2011.

This interview went extremely smooth and casual. There were some basic questions about what I looked for in a job and then some experiential questions, but it was more similar to a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you were able to pull out a sale after feeling you had no chance.   Answer Question
    The package was established and I did not negotiate it. It was a a generous package for an entry level sales position. I have been offered over five positions and none have been quite as high as this.