Robert Half

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Robert Half in March 2011.

Interview Details – I had my detailed interview with OfficeTeam. The account manager sourced out several positions for me. I felt Robert Half would be my best option as a temp to hire. I started as a temp and had an informal interview. After working with the company for 6 months I was offered a choice of two positions that became available.

Interview Question – I do not recall a difficult question.   Answer Question

Stamford, CT

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Robert Half in March 2011.

Interview Details – 3 interviews... they are always hiring field related backgrounds that can do sales... first round was a recruiter, second was the branch manager, then lastly was the district manager.

Interview Question – why recruiting?   View Answer

Long Beach, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Robert Half in December 2011.

Interview Details – I went through 3 interviews (division manager, branch manager, vp) and I found this office to be very aggressive in their recruiting tactics, which is a complete turn off to me. They bad mouth their competitors and think of themselves as "the PHD's" of staffing agencies.

A friend passed on my resume to them, thinking they were going to place me at a job. However, when they called, they actually wanted me to work there instead as a "recruiter." I pretty much spent 4 hours there in total over a span of 2 days listening to them talk about how great a company they are and why I should work for them. I found the hard sell to be a total turn off.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I declined because I didn't want to be micromanaged.

Very Easy Interview

Account Manager

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Robert Half in July 2011.

Interview Details – This interview went extremely smooth and casual. There were some basic questions about what I looked for in a job and then some experiential questions, but it was more similar to a conversation than an interview.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you were able to pull out a sale after feeling you had no chance.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The package was established and I did not negotiate it. It was a a generous package for an entry level sales position. I have been offered over five positions and none have been quite as high as this.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Robert Half

Worked for Robert Half? Contribute to the Community!

Robert Half Videos

Robert Half – Why Work for Us?

Robert Half is a leader in professional staffing services, and when you join our company, you'll be part of the best team in the business. What makes us different? For one thing, Robert Half is the most respected firm… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Robert Half Account Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Robert Half employees and interview candidates.