Robert Half

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Robert Half in May 2014.

Interview Details – Well this is a staffing firm which the put you through a series of skills test, Interviewing not only with there staff there but also for the client. I'm anxious to hear back soon from them to see what they have in store for me they are really great people to work for.

Interview Question – I really didn't have any really difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk

I applied online - interviewed at Robert Half in March 2014.

Interview Details – I got an email from the recruiter and went and met the recruiter in person. The recruiter asked me to walkthrough my resume about my work experience and asked what kind of job am I expecting. He said he will send me an assessment test through email. I am waiting for my assessment test.

Interview Question – It was just a meet and to share my work experiences and to assess what kind of job do I want.   Answer Question

Worcester, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Robert Half in November 2013.

Interview Details – pretty organized. do some skill test online and then have an interview. good experience !

Interview Question – no   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Robert Half in January 2009.

Interview Details – Becoming a candidate is relatively easy, provided you have a reference from another candidate who has successfully worked for Robert Half in the past. Being in their system doesn't mean you will get an assignment. The interview takes about an hour. They will have you take tests on the computer for whatever skills you may have. QuickBooks, Excel, and other programs. Then you do an in-person interview just to make sure you are a normal person.

Interview Question – "What questions do you have for us?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There isn't one

Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Robert Half in March 2014.

Interview Details – They ask me to do the skills evaluation first and then they ask me to go to their office. ask me some question, those questions are not very very hard. just prepared a little bit, and then you are going to be very confidence with the interview question. Skills test is not hard

Interview Question – How do you multitasking?   Answer Question

Worked for Robert Half? Contribute to the Community!