Robert Half Bookkeeper Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Half in February 2014.

Very professional interview process with intelligent staff members. A beautiful office suite in a high rise building downtown, with pleasant reception staff. Fantastic interview with initial contact and other firm partner.

Interview Questions
  • Was given online tests to complete that were difficult to use based on the type of computer and method in which the test questions were posed.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Robert Half in November 2011.

Reviewed my resume, asked pertinent questions, brought in an Accountemps staffing person. Interviewed for additional jobs with employers. Nothing yet. Not sure what is going to happen in the future but they were very professional, seemed to like my experience and education, and I've had follow up e-mails and phone calls since. Seems promising.

Anonymous Employee in Brickell Hammock, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Brickell Hammock, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Half in January 2011.

I interview with a couple of people in the Miami Brickell office (Medina and Grayson) and they have no interpersonal skill or customer service inclinations. I got the job offer because they don't care to follow up on the information you give them...
    Of course, the pay was lower than other agencies offer.

Interview Questions

An other agency offer me more for the same position.