Robert Half

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Division Director

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview Details – 5 Interviews with the same generic questions. What is most important to you? What do you contribute your success to? How do you feel about 150 sales connects a week, 15 client visits and 20 interviews??

Negotiation Details – I was told the salary was higher. I should have known when I was always given a range. It was less, however they came in with the bonus plan. I wish I knew how impossible it would be to get there without someone being fired (then getting their accounts).

Washington, DC

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Robert Half in December 2012.

Interview Details – Had initial interview with the Branch Manager, the interview was very informal more like a meet and greet and discovery. After the conversation exchange, the branch manager explained the next step- a meeting with the Senior Vice President within a couple of weeks.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Division Director

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Robert Half in June 2009.

Interview Details – Very lengthy. First met with local branch managers. Then, met with regional leadership. Phone interviewed with next level of leadership in region, then met in-person. Very professional image, savvy leaders.

Interview Question – What is your recruiting philosophy.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy to netgotiate with. Met my requests.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Robert Half

Worked for Robert Half? Contribute to the Community!

Robert Half Videos

Robert Half – Why Work for Us?

Robert Half is a leader in professional staffing services, and when you join our company, you'll be part of the best team in the business. What makes us different? For one thing, Robert Half is the most respected firm… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Robert Half Division Director interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Robert Half employees and interview candidates.