Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Robert Half
- Staffing Manager (36)
- Recruiter (24)
- Account Executive (15)
- Administrative Assistant (14)
- Recruiting Manager (13)
- Temporary Employee (12)
- Consultant (10)
- Financial Analyst (7)
- Technical Recruiter (6)
- Accounting Clerk (6)
- Senior Accountant (5)
- Account Manager (5)
- Staff Accountant (4)
- Accountant (4)
- Accounting (4)
- Division Director (4)
- Business Systems Analyst (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Network Administrator (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Bookkeeper (3)
- Human Resources Manager (3)
- Senior Recruiter (3)
- Project Management Consultant (3)
- Accounting Consultant (3)
- Recruiter/Sales (3)
- Sourcing Specialist (3)
- IT Consultant (3)
- Finance (3)
- Paralegal (3)
Division Director Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Robert Half.
Met with at least 6 people - boiler room set-up, they 'sell the dream', corporate professional and high energy atmosphere. Fast interviews and they're looking for professionalism (suited, sharp personal appearance), aggressive/'salesy' and hungry people, with personality and confidence.
- Sometimes they ask a random or completely unrelated/non-relevant question, JUST to see how quickly you respond - testing your ability to think on your feet / decisiveness.....the answer really isn't that important, but make sure you can at least explain it....for example...if you could have one super power, what would it be and why? (they start mentally counting as to how long it takes you to respond and explain why)... 1 Answer
know the market and your value, would recommend negotiating UP FRONT, because promises of increases later are extremely difficult to make happen....
Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half
Division Director InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Robert Half.
5 Interviews with the same generic questions. What is most important to you? What do you contribute your success to? How do you feel about 150 sales connects a week, 15 client visits and 20 interviews??
I was told the salary was higher. I should have known when I was always given a range. It was less, however they came in with the bonus plan. I wish I knew how impossible it would be to get there without someone being fired (then getting their accounts).
Division Director InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a week – interviewed at Robert Half (Washington, DC) in December 2012.
Had initial interview with the Branch Manager, the interview was very informal more like a meet and greet and discovery. After the conversation exchange, the branch manager explained the next step- a meeting with the Senior Vice President within a couple of weeks.
- Nothing unexpected Answer Question
Division Director InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Robert Half in June 2009.
Very lengthy. First met with local branch managers. Then, met with regional leadership. Phone interviewed with next level of leadership in region, then met in-person. Very professional image, savvy leaders.
- What is your recruiting philosophy. 1 Answer
Easy to netgotiate with. Met my requests.