Robert Half Division Director Interview Questions

3.5

Division Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Met with at least 6 people - boiler room set-up, they 'sell the dream', corporate professional and high energy atmosphere. Fast interviews and they're looking for professionalism (suited, sharp personal appearance), aggressive/'salesy' and hungry people, with personality and confidence.

Interview Questions

• Sometimes they ask a random or completely unrelated/non-relevant question, JUST to see how quickly you respond - testing your ability to think on your feet / decisiveness.....the answer really isn't that important, but make sure you can at least explain it....for example...if you could have one super power, what would it be and why? (they start mentally counting as to how long it takes you to respond and explain why)...   1 Answer

Negotiation

know the market and your value, would recommend negotiating UP FRONT, because promises of increases later are extremely difficult to make happen....

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Division Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

5 Interviews with the same generic questions. What is most important to you? What do you contribute your success to? How do you feel about 150 sales connects a week, 15 client visits and 20 interviews??

Negotiation

I was told the salary was higher. I should have known when I was always given a range. It was less, however they came in with the bonus plan. I wish I knew how impossible it would be to get there without someone being fired (then getting their accounts).

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Robert Half (Washington, DC) in December 2012.

Interview

Had initial interview with the Branch Manager, the interview was very informal more like a meet and greet and discovery. After the conversation exchange, the branch manager explained the next step- a meeting with the Senior Vice President within a couple of weeks.

Division Director Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Robert Half in June 2009.

Interview

Very lengthy. First met with local branch managers. Then, met with regional leadership. Phone interviewed with next level of leadership in region, then met in-person. Very professional image, savvy leaders.

Interview Questions

• What is your recruiting philosophy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy to netgotiate with. Met my requests.