Robert Half

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Division Director

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview Details – 5 Interviews with the same generic questions. What is most important to you? What do you contribute your success to? How do you feel about 150 sales connects a week, 15 client visits and 20 interviews??

Negotiation Details – I was told the salary was higher. I should have known when I was always given a range. It was less, however they came in with the bonus plan. I wish I knew how impossible it would be to get there without someone being fired (then getting their accounts).

Washington, DC

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Robert Half in December 2012.

Interview Details – Had initial interview with the Branch Manager, the interview was very informal more like a meet and greet and discovery. After the conversation exchange, the branch manager explained the next step- a meeting with the Senior Vice President within a couple of weeks.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Division Director

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Robert Half in June 2009.

Interview Details – Very lengthy. First met with local branch managers. Then, met with regional leadership. Phone interviewed with next level of leadership in region, then met in-person. Very professional image, savvy leaders.

Interview Question – What is your recruiting philosophy.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy to netgotiate with. Met my requests.

Worked for Robert Half? Contribute to the Community!