Robert Half

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bloomington, MN

The process took a day - interviewed at Robert Half in May 2012.

Interview Details – I received a call the day before interview. They send me an email and required me to do online assessment first. Then we made an appointment at 11:am in the morning next day. They asked me some regular question like: Do you legal to work in US ? what kind of job you are looking for ? part time full time. Then He gave me some information about the position.

Interview Questions

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Robert Half in September 2009.

Interview Details – Seemed very generic with little to no preparation. Kind of like reading off a script...

Interview Question – How did I hear about the position?   View Answer

Columbia, MD

The process took a day - interviewed at Robert Half in January 2009.

Interview Details – experience with robert half international was very good!! the interview process was normal and straight to the point!! overall a very good experience!!

Interview Question – what is your salary req??   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Robert Half in May 2010.

Interview Details – I met with a recruiter who seemed pretty genuine, only problem was there wasn't much to go on from the description of the job presented. It seemed they had very little knowledge of what they were hiring for, so there screening process was not very long. I was told i'd receive an interview once the employer was available. The Robert Half interview lasted about 5-10 minutes.

Interview Question – Tell me about your previous experience   View Answer

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Robert Half in April 2010.

Interview Details – Start with an phone interview and then a one by one interview. Just go through my background and give me some suggestions for improvment

Interview Question – What is your Career Plan   Answer Question

Worked for Robert Half? Contribute to the Community!