Robert Half Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2015
Updated Apr 8, 2015

1.7

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Robert Half (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

I explained my background and my past experiences. That is it. That employer told me about the company. I still haven't hear any reply back. She basically told to me look for another person for help. It is really waste of time.

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Got a call from one of the recruiters who set up an initial interview. The interview was very generic. Just questions about my background, my academic projects. He explained the role and the benefits and i thought the interview went off well but i never herd back.

Interview Questions

• how would you rate your excel skills   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Half (Bloomington, MN) in May 2012.

Interview

I received a call the day before interview. They send me an email and required me to do online assessment first. Then we made an appointment at 11:am in the morning next day. They asked me some regular question like: Do you legal to work in US ? what kind of job you are looking for ? part time full time. Then He gave me some information about the position.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Robert Half (Atlanta, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

I met with a recruiter who seemed pretty genuine, only problem was there wasn't much to go on from the description of the job presented. It seemed they had very little knowledge of what they were hiring for, so there screening process was not very long. I was told i'd receive an interview once the employer was available. The Robert Half interview lasted about 5-10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Half (Dallas, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

Start with an phone interview and then a one by one interview. Just go through my background and give me some suggestions for improvment

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Half (San Francisco, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Seemed very generic with little to no preparation. Kind of like reading off a script...

Interview Questions

• How did I hear about the position?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Half (Columbia, MD) in January 2009.

Interview

experience with robert half international was very good!! the interview process was normal and straight to the point!! overall a very good experience!!