Robert Half

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Consultant Interview

Financial Consultant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Robert Half in February 2012.

Interview Details – Robert Half scheduled an interview with the target company. I interviewed with one individual. I was informed two days later that I had been accepted for the assignment.

Interview Question – Do you have experience in the banking industry (in which the assignmentwas).   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase. It was a temporary position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Robert Half

Worked for Robert Half? Contribute to the Community!

Robert Half Videos

Robert Half – Why Work for Us?

Robert Half is a leader in professional staffing services, and when you join our company, you'll be part of the best team in the business. What makes us different? For one thing, Robert Half is the most respected firm… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Robert Half Financial Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Robert Half employees and interview candidates.