Robert Half Interview Questions

2.5

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Robert Half.

The interview process was not a process at all. They did not ask the "normal" interview questions, instead they wanted to see your personality and your willingness to work and try new things. It was very laid back and it felt like I was hired before I went into the interview. They want someone who will represent their company well and their clients will do their own interviewing to see if you are a good fight for their specific company.

Interview Questions
    • There really was none, I was very surprised at how laid back the whole process was.   Answer Question
    You don't negotiate price right then and there, you either accept or reject temp. jobs and the salary that comes with them at the time that the job is available.

Transactions Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Robert Half.

met with two recruiters for a legal position in sf. Both interviewers were very helpful in giving tips about my experience, my resume, and what skills I should highlight in the event of a formal interview. Furthermore they both were very in tune with what was available for me and set up a formal interview within a few days. My overall experience was very good and hope to work with them again in the future.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were expected and fine tuned by interviewers.   Answer Question

I Was A Candidate Interview

I would say I'm very hirable
    As I have already been on several interviews in the last two weeks with an offer around the corner but that is no thanks to this staffing agency. I completed all their requirements and was never called for any jobs leads or interviews through their agency. It's like they only needed me for my information to add as one of their clients but had no intention on helping me find a job. Poor

Director of Finance and Accounting Interview

The hiring and interview process was pretty much straight forward. The culture is excellent. I talked to a team of 2 managers and filled out a few forms before my interview.

Recruiter Interview

The initial process was very pleasant. They were very professional and they answered all of my questions. The interviewer was very friendly. She asked tough questions buy nothing out of the ordinary.

Entry Level Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Robert Half.

Initially was contacted by technical recruiter and she took al the details about my experience and what kinda skills I have. Sounded pretty excited learning about me but I dint hear back from them after the initial round.

Interview Questions
    • There were'nt any difficult questions at all. Nothing technical was asked.   Answer Question

Programmer/Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Robert Half.

Phone interview, and then supposed to have a skills test, but never followed up. The person interviewing obviously wasn't paying attention and repeated the same questions over several times. They would then say, oh I asked that already didn't I.

Interview Questions
    • Wanted all my personal information, referrals, and so on up front! I said no, and didn't hear from them again. I felt like they were just trying to fill a database, not actually interested in me.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Half in September 2014.

I went for an interview. The process consists on filling forms, and then you get a personal interview that lasts around 20 minutes. This first interview is basically a way of getting to know you better. They offer temporary jobs, as well as full time jobs, but they get a commission of your salary if they find you a job. You have a benefits package which is available after you land your first job.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to earn less than what you expect?   View Answer

Accounting Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Robert Half in September 2014.

Very specific and detailed with staffing manager, positive experience. Office was clean, professional and polite. Several women in and out throughout the day, speedy interviews and alot of information at once howver knowledgeable and willing to ask questions.

Division Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Robert Half.

Met with at least 6 people - boiler room set-up, they 'sell the dream', corporate professional and high energy atmosphere. Fast interviews and they're looking for professionalism (suited, sharp personal appearance), aggressive/'salesy' and hungry people, with personality and confidence.

Interview Questions
    • Sometimes they ask a random or completely unrelated/non-relevant question, JUST to see how quickly you respond - testing your ability to think on your feet / decisiveness.....the answer really isn't that important, but make sure you can at least explain it....for example...if you could have one super power, what would it be and why? (they start mentally counting as to how long it takes you to respond and explain why)...   View Answer
    know the market and your value, would recommend negotiating UP FRONT, because promises of increases later are extremely difficult to make happen....