Robert Half

Updated Jan 17, 2015
Updated Jan 17, 2015

2.5

Staffing Manager Interview

pleasant; friendly staff members; very informative; will provide job shadowing to further get inside of what the job really entails; will make it comfortable as possible; will speak to other staff members as well- to see overall chemistry with everyone

Interview Questions
    • there was not one difficult questions; just a conversation- really just personality based   Answer Question

Salaried Professional Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Robert Half.

general interview question, it took 3 weeks to complete the whole hiring process.Interview questions was easy, i did very well. but the salary they offered is not much, i took the offer because this position offers more oppotunities.

Accoutnant Interview

Very nice and professional staff. I was greeted warmly and promptly. The interviewer was very interested in finding my specific skill set and getting as much information as possible. Very positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult, they made the process very comfortable actually.   Answer Question

salary range was low

Sales Support Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Half.

Interview was short and all over the place. You will be brought in and then required to meet with everyone in your division you'll be working with (Such as Healthcare, Legal, etc.) to make sure they "like you". They will check your most recent 2 references. There are no drug screens or background checks initially. Anyone can get hired there with a good resume. They'll explain your job duties loosely. If you get hired, you'll have no idea what you're really supposed to be doing or what your job title even is. Hiring will actually tell you it's "sink or swim" and that they have no policies they follow or even do orientation, etc. because they "change so frequently". They will be more focused on whether or not you get along with your future co-workers than if you are even competent and well trained enough to do the job they hired you for. And your co-workers are not so good people at this branch. Most of them will even tell you that personally when you start working together.

Interview Questions
    • Easy questions. "Why do you want to work for us?" "Tell us a little about you." That's it.   Answer Question
    They just asked what salary I required and accepted the number.

Senior PR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Robert Half.

Standard interview process. Writing test required. First interview with the direct manager who asked standard interview questions. Second interview with the SVP who asked about my abilities to perform the job and how my background related to the position. Third interview with the executive director who told me about his expectations and goals for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions about previous experience and behavioral questions.   Answer Question
    Offer was made, I countered for more and we settled in the middle.

Sales Support Interview

I came in to interview as a temporary candidate and was offered an interview for the internal position which was opening up. The interview was scheduled the following day. It was conducted by the branch manager and the lead administrator. Very informal, behavior based interview. Felt comfortable and definitely got an idea of the culture, which was laid back and had a "family" feeling.

Accounting Clerk Interview

The first interview is on phone. Sometimes they would ask you to meet in person, but not necessarily. Everything is pretty simple. It is one on one interview and the questions are very basic. They mostly ask about your experience and your requirements/wished for your position.

Recruiting Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Robert Half.

Had three interviews over three weeks with supervisors and team. Very upfront, open, informative. Provided excellent description of work required, including shadow opportunity. Felt comfortable that I knew what the job entailed.

Senior Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Robert Half.

Response was prompt. However, after a general interview session, they then wanted to put me in for a position completely different from what I had applied at a company I didn't want. Looking around the waiting room, it seemed they worked on small but frequent placement volume and wanted to get the most likely placement for the least amount of work.

Interview Questions

Neither a good company nor a good position.

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Robert Half.

The interview process was not a process at all. They did not ask the "normal" interview questions, instead they wanted to see your personality and your willingness to work and try new things. It was very laid back and it felt like I was hired before I went into the interview. They want someone who will represent their company well and their clients will do their own interviewing to see if you are a good fight for their specific company.

Interview Questions
    • There really was none, I was very surprised at how laid back the whole process was.   Answer Question
    You don't negotiate price right then and there, you either accept or reject temp. jobs and the salary that comes with them at the time that the job is available.