Robert Half Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2014
Updated Oct 27, 2014

2.5

Recruiting Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Robert Half.

Had three interviews over three weeks with supervisors and team. Very upfront, open, informative. Provided excellent description of work required, including shadow opportunity. Felt comfortable that I knew what the job entailed.

Senior Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Robert Half.

Response was prompt. However, after a general interview session, they then wanted to put me in for a position completely different from what I had applied at a company I didn't want. Looking around the waiting room, it seemed they worked on small but frequent placement volume and wanted to get the most likely placement for the least amount of work.

Interview Questions

Neither a good company nor a good position.

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Robert Half.

The interview process was not a process at all. They did not ask the "normal" interview questions, instead they wanted to see your personality and your willingness to work and try new things. It was very laid back and it felt like I was hired before I went into the interview. They want someone who will represent their company well and their clients will do their own interviewing to see if you are a good fight for their specific company.

Interview Questions
    • There really was none, I was very surprised at how laid back the whole process was.   Answer Question
    You don't negotiate price right then and there, you either accept or reject temp. jobs and the salary that comes with them at the time that the job is available.

Transactions Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Robert Half.

met with two recruiters for a legal position in sf. Both interviewers were very helpful in giving tips about my experience, my resume, and what skills I should highlight in the event of a formal interview. Furthermore they both were very in tune with what was available for me and set up a formal interview within a few days. My overall experience was very good and hope to work with them again in the future.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were expected and fine tuned by interviewers.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online – interviewed at Robert Half in October 2014.

One of the worst staffing companies ever! I arrived 15 min early, in suit attire, with immaculate copies of my resume and a cheerful attitude but don't waste your time. Basic computer tests, a basic interview, and basic people who aren't very good at interviewing. Don't go unless you would like false hope for a job, I've interviewed three times with this company and they NEVER call back about how the interview went, only for underpaying opportunities.

This is am underhanded company with no tact or real ability to place people.

I Was A Candidate Interview

I would say I'm very hirable
    As I have already been on several interviews in the last two weeks with an offer around the corner but that is no thanks to this staffing agency. I completed all their requirements and was never called for any jobs leads or interviews through their agency. It's like they only needed me for my information to add as one of their clients but had no intention on helping me find a job. Poor

Director of Finance and Accounting Interview

The hiring and interview process was pretty much straight forward. The culture is excellent. I talked to a team of 2 managers and filled out a few forms before my interview.

Recruiter Interview

The initial process was very pleasant. They were very professional and they answered all of my questions. The interviewer was very friendly. She asked tough questions buy nothing out of the ordinary.

Entry Level Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Robert Half.

Initially was contacted by technical recruiter and she took al the details about my experience and what kinda skills I have. Sounded pretty excited learning about me but I dint hear back from them after the initial round.

Interview Questions
    • There were'nt any difficult questions at all. Nothing technical was asked.   Answer Question

Programmer/Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Robert Half.

Phone interview, and then supposed to have a skills test, but never followed up. The person interviewing obviously wasn't paying attention and repeated the same questions over several times. They would then say, oh I asked that already didn't I.

Interview Questions
    • Wanted all my personal information, referrals, and so on up front! I said no, and didn't hear from them again. I felt like they were just trying to fill a database, not actually interested in me.   Answer Question