Robert Half Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015
Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Initially pleasant, I had a phone interview and then was called back for three more separate interviews where I met with various managers and finally shadowed someone recruiting. I was basically told I had the job since the Director of the company met and liked me and recommended my hiring. I was then, as a final step, asked to complete a timed assessment which had me answer multiple choice questions relating to my personality and analytical skills.
    I then did not hear back from anyone at the company. I emailed one of the women I interviewed with, she finally emailed me back today and told me I was no longer under consideration because of the results of this "Assessment" when it was never mentioned previously. They will waste your time and are not considerate of other people. I also got in trouble for missing so much work coming back to interview 3 times with them. Absolutely would not recommend.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a job? What are your weaknesses and strenghts?   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Robert Half (Dearborn, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

I appiled online for the customer service was told that I should apply for data entry she sent the test but my computer did not have all plug ins I ask to come in office near me thats were the rejection started at the Dearborn MI office

Interview Questions

• Do I know they only have temporarily position its not worth coming up there   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Robert Half (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

I explained my background and my past experiences. That is it. That employer told me about the company. I still haven't hear any reply back. She basically told to me look for another person for help. It is really waste of time.

SPS Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Robert Half (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Started with a skype interview that went well and the next day I had a tech interview which went well, nothing too tough, but I asked about conditions of the places you are sent noting some of the negative things I had read on glassdoor.

Then nothing, I left a message, but no response. Very unprofessional.

Various Web Development Positions Interview

Interview

I am a candidate. They are very high pressure. Whenever I get a call from them, I half cringe. This recruiter I am working with goes from completely dropping the ball on me to being so high pressured that he won't stop calling and even sends texts.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Great interview process. Very helpful and supportive of career growth. A great place to start out to add software/experience to your resume! They have a very large clientele and you never know if one of the roles you're temping for becomes permanent.

Interview Questions

• How is your Microsoft Excel skills?   1 Answer

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Robert Half (Akron, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted about the open position. We set up an interview for a few days later. I went in for the interview. Basic questions like about your background, why you are looking to change jobs, etc. The recruiter was very friendly, but overall it was a negative experience. They told me starting salary is around $30,000.. not sure where the other salary averages on here came from. I have a bachelors degree and previous experience and it was a firm $30,000, with $35,000 being the very highest starting salary. They dangle paid time off, good benefits, and "ability to make commission" in front of you, to make up for the 10-12 hour days and poor starting salary. STAY AWAY unless you want to work 7:30-6 everyday and make about $10-12/ hour. Also, it is very sales and results based. If you do not deliver the results and sell to clients, you are gone. The person who interviewed me even said it takes about 6 months to see any commission and that they have a very high turn over rate for this position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why did you leave (specific position)?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Robert Half (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very professional yet laid back at the same time. I didn't feel pressured in any way. Basically, they wanted to know a little about my past work experiences. They also wanted to know why I wanted to be a recruiter. They asked me to describe some leadership experiences.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Robert Half (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Asked questions mainly regarding my background (resume), but most of the interview process was the interviewer selling me on the company. It was a very relaxed process and I felt at ease. My overall impression of the company is that it seems like a stable company with room for rapid growth internally. My only negative is that pay was not mentioned other than I was asked what I make now. I would have preferred we got the elephant out of the room early on.

Entry Level Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Applied looking for contract attorney work or paralegal work as recent barred law grad from top school... told me I could not qualify for (a) paralegal openings (b) legal assistant positions BUT they could hire me as a Receptionist......