Robert Half Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2015
Updated Apr 16, 2015

2.5

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Placed me right away after a brief informal interview and omputer skills testing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They discussed salary with me and stated they gave me the highest possible offer they could.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone synopsis of the position. Awesome

Project Management Consultant Interview

Interview

If you have the experience, they will be interested in interviewing you.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was pretty straightforward.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate much.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Interview

Couple of interviews. Easy Hire

Interview Questions

• How would you rank your life   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy 40K +

Interview

A 37 min interview walked him through my resume. Very friendly and understanding.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Usually meet with about 5 division directors- accounttemps, permanent, office team etc...
    Will take you back for a 2nd round. I actually met the district president in the interviews.

Interview Questions

• they asked a lot about what i was billing currently in my job and why i wasn't billing more   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy- I was desperate for a job!

Recruiting Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

The interview process was extremely fast. I was called by a recruiter (on a Friday) after applying online. I did a short informal interview with the recruiter, set up the 1st face to face for the next week (Tuesday). The first face to face was great. We discussed (in detail) each position I had, then the interviewer went over the 3 positions they were hiring for (in detail). She immediately set me up with another interview for that Thursday with her boss. That interview was similar to the first. . .going over each job, why I am looking to leave my current position, etc. However, this interview went into more details about the pay structure, bonuses, etc. He also showed me around the building before we finished and offered to set up my 3rd (skype) interview with his boss as early as the next day (Friday). I agreed, did a skype interview with the Regional Dir. which was the toughest interview. Very fast paced, lots of intense questions regarding my past work experience and my expectations with the new job. The recruiter was great because without realizing it, she had actually prepared me for this last interview. After the last interview, he told me to get back in touch with the person I first interviewed with by Monday. Tuesday, I had an offer. So it was a very fast process, they didn't make you wait a long period of time in between interviews or offering me the position. Great interview process!

Interview Questions

• "What is C sharp" was the toughest most unexpected question because I did not have any experience in the "technology world"

"How do you feel that you have zero knowledge of IT" was another tough question, but I was prepared for it.

Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no need to negotiate since they started my base salary where I W2'd the year before. Throughout the process, they were very open about money and I knew it was a good fit (financially) from the first interview with the recruiter.

Finance Temp Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Robert Half (Boston, MA).

Interview

I visited the website to get an idea of what they offer and decided to submit my resume via the online service for the specific roles I was interested in. I never received confirmation or a response. I also sent emails to the office and never heard back.

I felt that $9/h for a finance position was quite low.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Too to long to get an interview.

too many hours worked by employees

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Robert Half (Westborough, MA).

Interview

They found my resume on my school's website and contacted me about a recruiting position. They also had me interview for an admin position while I was there without any prep.

Interview Questions

• Asking me if I was more interested in the recruiting or admin position. Didn't expect to be asked to interview for another job while I was there..   Answer Question