Robert Half Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

resume screening first, 1st 2 pages of resumes are import. phone screening, normally not hard technical questions. on site interviews are more technical and to see if a person fits in the team.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Placed me right away after a brief informal interview and omputer skills testing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They discussed salary with me and stated they gave me the highest possible offer they could.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Westborough, MA).

Interview

They found my resume on my school's website and contacted me about a recruiting position. They also had me interview for an admin position while I was there without any prep.

Interview Questions

• Asking me if I was more interested in the recruiting or admin position. Didn't expect to be asked to interview for another job while I was there..   Answer Question

Help Desk Interview

Interview

I had to simulate a few example situations such as Imagine a caller has trouble understanding what you are trying to explain to him. What do you do to help him understand you? If a customer calls saying his computer won't boot, how will you troubleshoot it? If someone finds that their Internet connectivity is down, how would you fix the problem?

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Response was prompt. However, after a general interview session, they then wanted to put me in for a position completely different from what I had applied at a company I didn't want. Looking around the waiting room, it seemed they worked on small but frequent placement volume and wanted to get the most likely placement for the least amount of work.

Interview Questions

Neither a good company nor a good position.

Finance Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process was pleasant and informative.

Interview Questions

• If you could have lunch with anyone alive or dead, who would it be and why?   Answer Question

another offer

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Was pretty straight forward. I interviewed initially with the Regional Manager and then interviewed with separate Senior Staffing Managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult co-worker or customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They start the base salary really low but tell you that you can make up for it with their bonus structure. It takes long hours to build up the bonus requirements and you really won't make too much until after a year of grinding.

Staffing Manager Interview

Interview

pleasant; friendly staff members; very informative; will provide job shadowing to further get inside of what the job really entails; will make it comfortable as possible; will speak to other staff members as well- to see overall chemistry with everyone

Interview Questions

• there was not one difficult questions; just a conversation- really just personality based   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

The initial process was very pleasant. They were very professional and they answered all of my questions. The interviewer was very friendly. She asked tough questions buy nothing out of the ordinary.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Initially pleasant, I had a phone interview and then was called back for three more separate interviews where I met with various managers and finally shadowed someone recruiting. I was basically told I had the job since the Director of the company met and liked me and recommended my hiring. I was then, as a final step, asked to complete a timed assessment which had me answer multiple choice questions relating to my personality and analytical skills. I then did not hear back from anyone at the company. I emailed one of the women I interviewed with, she finally emailed me back today and told me I was no longer under consideration because of the results of this "Assessment" when it was never mentioned previously. They will waste your time and are not considerate of other people. I also got in trouble for missing so much work coming back to interview 3 times with them. Absolutely would not recommend.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a job? What are your weaknesses and strenghts?   Answer Question