Robert Half

Does Not Matter Interview

Paramus, NJ

Interviewed at Robert Half

Interview Details – Recruiter had an attidtude

Interview Question – DId the man in the office try to pick me up   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They never get back to you and should be shut down

Consultant Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview Details – phone call for basic info and interview. Emaieled paperwork to offfice then go into office next day for more paperwork. Needed to sign contracts including arbitration and NDAs. You wont have to fill out most of the in office papers as most of them contained info you filled out in the emailed paperwork. Very easy process. Then another phone interview but with the client.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Snr BSA Interview

San Ramon, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview Details – HR is not very friendly and slow to respond. They dont keep you aware of what is going on with the interview. Interview schedules are scattered everyone. No concise behavior

Interview Question – Asked questions around knowledge of microsoft applications .. this is a senior level job correct?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Account Executive Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview Details – Basic questions, all about personality

Interview Question – Nothing out of ordinary   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered $40k, and wouldn't budge on base. It takes some time to build a pipeline, be prepared to live off just that for some time, regardless of what they feed you.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Boston, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Robert Half in March 2014.

Interview Details – Lined up for interview with perspective employer and prepped well for interview. RH people never answered questions that I had post interview. Never replied to my query

Staffing Manager Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Robert Half in January 2011.

Interview Details – Several interviews required with different levels of management at different times. Managers try to feel out your personality, presence, appearance, ability to sell and overcome obstacles with ease, competitiveness and proven track record in something whether at be at school or volunteer work.

Interview Question – Tell me why you would like to work Robert Half   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Compensation place is the same for anyone. Performance based company.

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
San Ramon, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview Details – I got the job lead through a recruiter, for a marketing position in their headquarters. They moved very fast, which was nice. Two of the people I interviewed with were great, but one just stared at me like a dead fish. My background was not the best fit for what they were looking for, but unfortunately the recruiter didn't really have a handle on what they needed, resulting in some time wasted on all sides.

Interview Question – Normal questions...how do you approach a project, etc.   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

.NET Developer
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview Details – First interview with Robert Half was for the RH associate to get to know my background, done over skype. Online skills test also taken. Second interview, in person, was to get to know the associate in person and to review what positions they had in mind for you. Also had to meet with several other RH employees to further help in the job hunt.

Interview Question – Since RH was a recruiter, they did not ask me anything unexpected. It was all simply to get to know me and my background.   Answer Question

Office Administrator Interview

Office Administrator
Oakland, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Robert Half in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applicants can browse positions and submit their resumes online at OfficeTeam.com. If your qualifications fit the current need, you will be contacted by an Account Manager:

The preliminary interview consists of a 1:1 sit down with your Account Manager, and essentially serves as a mock interview. During this meeting you will discuss your current administrative skill set, preferred work space, function and ideal placement. This is also a time for the Account Manager to evaluate your job seeker and/or interview etiquette (how you present yourself as an applicant, resume format...etc). Though relatively brief at 20-30 minutes tops, you will likely receive one or more homework assignments to maximize your "hireability" -- humbly accept these evaluations and move to correct any potential dings against you. Brushing up on Excel, removing an eye-brow ring or making use of the company's many training modules can easily expand your placement options.

Note: You may or may not be asked to submit to the typical battery of typing and software assessments, but BE PREPARED to do so.

Otherwise, you have nothing to fear in this case. If you can prove your willingness to grow as an administrative professional, these folks are generally willing to help you. Keep in mind that temping can be a terrific "gateway" opportunity into workplaces others wait years to break into. So if you're fresh out of college: Start "low" and aim high. Build the skills necessary to a company's operations, get in some face-time and you might find yourself in the running for that next mid-level management position.

Happy Hunting!

Interview Question – No brain teasers or double-talk here. Just a direct, informational line of questioning.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Albany, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Robert Half in January 2014.

Interview Details – From the first contact and throughout the process, everyone I encountered was professional and seemed to love working for the company. I was given all the information necessary to determine if the position was of interest to me, get a feel for the company culture, and was asked relevant questions to determining if I was an ideal candidate for them as well.

Interview Question – No questions were any different from what I had expected.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Robert Half

Worked for Robert Half? Contribute to the Community!

Robert Half Videos

Robert Half – Why Work for Us?

Robert Half is a leader in professional staffing services, and when you join our company, you'll be part of the best team in the business. What makes us different? For one thing, Robert Half is the most respected firm… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Robert Half interview questions and advice. All 289 interview reviews posted anonymously by Robert Half employees and interview candidates.