Robert Half Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.5

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Robert Half (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process involved a number of company employees who ranged from operations, marketing, financial and executive positions. The process reviewed my extensive background and even included details about working in foreign countries. It took place over three hours and included meeting with over ten people from various departments. The process was very thorough and included all aspects of my background.

Interview Questions

• How will you meet our challenges?   1 Answer

Not enough compensation.

Informational Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Robert Half (McLean, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Absolutely great!! Everything was done online, except the final signing of tax forms. Face to face interview of 30 minutes to make sure all aspects of interview were covered.

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Phone interview. Then two in person interviews involving multiple levels of management. Finally, a shadowing experience. Everyone was very friendly and the conversation centered around background and skills as well as the overall culture of Robert Half. I completed an online questionnaire as well which helped determine my fit at this job.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview was very brief. Asked me about my skills and what sort of opportunities I was searching for. Have had one call from a recruiter since then and did not receive a call from the company they said they were sending my resume to. Overall friendly company but discouraging when you're told they'll help you find a job and all you get are email updates from a robot with jobs that aren't fitted to your career field.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Robert Half in May 2015.

Interview

Very quick - My resume was submitted for the recruiting position, and within weeks I had done 2 phone interviews. They were aggressive with hiring me due to my field expertise and the thought that I could help place other people within my field. The hiring manager indicated that my field was a hiring weakness they had in their area.

Interview Questions

• Did I play sports - Robert Half, as well as most recruiting companies like aggressive salesman - ex athletes   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Robert Half (San Jose, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

It took about 1 and half hours, I really enjoyed the conversation we had. I have got encouraged to having a better opportunity by working with their company. I look forward to working with them soon.

Cyber Security Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

It was a Skype interview and the interviewer was Mr. Michael Palatini. Questions related to my resume were asked. Job offers and other possibilities in the vicinity of my residence were considered.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Recruiter found me on LinkedIn. Had first the phone screen with recruiter, then after a few weeks of no communication the recruiter scheduled in person interview with 5 people and none were the hiring manager. No schedule of interviews were provided, just a list of names who meeting with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult person. How do you work with difficult people? Give an example. Give and example about an employee relations issue and how you approached solving it.   Answer Question

Salaried Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Robert Half (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I got a phone call and email from one of recruiter, and we had a facetime interview, then we had a in person interview. The interview process is easy, and fun, just like normal talking, not difficult.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Initially pleasant, I had a phone interview and then was called back for three more separate interviews where I met with various managers and finally shadowed someone recruiting. I was basically told I had the job since the Director of the company met and liked me and recommended my hiring. I was then, as a final step, asked to complete a timed assessment which had me answer multiple choice questions relating to my personality and analytical skills. I then did not hear back from anyone at the company. I emailed one of the women I interviewed with, she finally emailed me back today and told me I was no longer under consideration because of the results of this "Assessment" when it was never mentioned previously. They will waste your time and are not considerate of other people. I also got in trouble for missing so much work coming back to interview 3 times with them. Absolutely would not recommend.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a job? What are your weaknesses and strenghts?   Answer Question