Robert Half Interview Questions

2.5

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saddle Brook, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saddle Brook, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Robert Half in June 2014.

I was called in for an interview just to get to know information about what they have to offer. The person I met with kept critisizing my resume and crossing off positions that i have held in the past while also telling me that I am asking for was outrageous and I should take a cut. no offense to him! i did my homework better than him and I am confident with what I was asking for. Of course, I ended up leaving very disapointed and he never contacted me again. It showed his level of professionalism at the end.

Interview Questions
    • He mostly kept telling me to lower my expectation rather than getting to learn more about my credentials and prior experience.   Answer Question

"Network Engineer" Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Half in June 2014.

I was skeptical after reading all the reviews and interviews posts about Robert Half on Glassdoor. However, after having a one-on-one meeting, everyone was right. The job postings you find on Dice, Monster, and other job search websites are fake. They use these postings to lure candidates in for a meeting. In your meeting, you will be told that you don't have any experience, your experience isn't relevant, and/or your education doesn't matter. The technology orientated positions they have available are mostly contract based and range anywhere from one day to a few months. Hourly pay rates for these positions average $15-17 dollars. If you are lucky, you might get a 12 month contract, but even then I would estimate you will be paid $20,000-$25,000 less annually than if you found a job on your own. Just remember, they will try to sway you into lowering your job standards and pay range so that they can fill their positions. Robert Half gets paid once these positions are filled. It makes perfect sense that they want you to think you don't have the experience, education, or skills necessary for a better job.

Interview Questions
    • General interview questions about yourself and your resume.   Answer Question

Division Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Robert Half.

5 Interviews with the same generic questions. What is most important to you? What do you contribute your success to? How do you feel about 150 sales connects a week, 15 client visits and 20 interviews??

I was told the salary was higher. I should have known when I was always given a range. It was less, however they came in with the bonus plan. I wish I knew how impossible it would be to get there without someone being fired (then getting their accounts).

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Robert Half.

Hiring and Interview process is very intense! You will meet with at least 5 people! And they will give it to you straight with regards to the hard work!

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you will make a successful Recruiting Manager?   Answer Question
    Very low base, but potential to make lots of money from commissions!

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online – interviewed at Robert Half in May 2014.

Nice interviewer and then introduced me to another recruiter in Accountemps. Asked my resume and some questions like the position, jobs I prefer,....

Interview Questions
    • They were just asking questions to know what jobs might suit me or what jobs I'd like to applied for through them.   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Robert Half in May 2014.

Well this is a staffing firm which the put you through a series of skills test, Interviewing not only with there staff there but also for the client. I'm anxious to hear back soon from them to see what they have in store for me they are really great people to work for.

Interview Questions
    • I really didn't have any really difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Does Not Matter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Recruiter had an attidtude

Interview Questions
    They never get back to you and should be shut down

Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Robert Half.

phone call for basic info and interview. Emaieled paperwork to offfice then go into office next day for more paperwork. Needed to sign contracts including arbitration and NDAs. You wont have to fill out most of the in office papers as most of them contained info you filled out in the emailed paperwork. Very easy process. Then another phone interview but with the client.

Help Desk Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Robert Half in April 2014.

They head hunt for you and match you to the positions they have in their system. The actual interview that I did go to was kind of crazy. It was more than an hour long and I met over seven people. All asked me questions and it was a bit long.

Interview Questions
    • Robert Half didn't really ask questions they prepared me to answer questions from the hopeful employer when I got the interview. At the interview they asked why do I want this job? Why did I leave my old job?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Robert Half.

Basic questions, all about personality

Interview Questions
    They offered $40k, and wouldn't budge on base. It takes some time to build a pipeline, be prepared to live off just that for some time, regardless of what they feed you.