Robert Half Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Robert Half in February 2014.

Very professional interview process with intelligent staff members. A beautiful office suite in a high rise building downtown, with pleasant reception staff. Fantastic interview with initial contact and other firm partner.

Interview Questions
    • Was given online tests to complete that were difficult to use based on the type of computer and method in which the test questions were posed.   View Answer

Salaried Professional Service Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Robert Half.

Registering for an online position. If your resume reads like you know all kinds of softwares and you have experience in everything related to accounting, they will ask you if you are interested in being an SPS. It sounds great, however if you are looking for something that is consistent and mundane, than this is not the job for you.

Lead Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Robert Half in February 2012.

One interview, met with multiple members of Management and a few members of the Admin team.

No negotiation.

Health Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Robert Half in January 2014.

Intense Interview, Skills Examimation, and weekly follow-ups for job placement.

Interview Questions
    Would assist me with job search.

Temp to Hire Business, Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed online - interviewed at Robert Half.

Once company received resume, they called immediately to schedule interview-by which I became excited. Upon my on-time arrival, I was asked to wait a moment for the recruiter to arrive to work. She arrived 30-40 minutes later and began to conduct the interview. Questions were not related to the position and the entire time was spent with her talking me out of working for their company and their clients. I presented her with Eagle score reviews on the assessment skills test and she still seem to scramble for a reason not to hire. I met and exceeded all expectations of professionalism as well as provided a track record of success. Being dressed appropriately, speaking well, and having great knowledge in this area-I was oblivious as to why she was determined to keep me away.

Interview Questions
    • The only question that was asked in the interview was if I was ever convicted of a felony, which I have not. She spent the first 5 minuted interrogating me about a conviction that perhaps I "forgot " about. Left me really confused. Was very unexpected and I would have preferred a more challenging question with regard to the position I was applying for. Afterwhich I answered no, over and over---she began to tell me how great the scores were but that she may not have a position (even thought they called me for the interview, bragged about several positions and how great I would be)   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Robert Half.

Lengthy process that took place over 3 1/2 weeks. One telephone interview followed by 3 in-person interviews and a final skype interview with senior management. (interestingly, we were later taught NEVER to allow our clients to interview this way) I was referred by a friend and was treated very nicely. There seemed to be confusion as to which position I was interviewing for. (This continued for the 3 in-person interview sessions)

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you can be successful as a recruiter when you have never recruited in previous positions? How does your sales background translate?   View Answer
    The initial offer and pay was far lower that discussed on the initial phone call. The OTE for year 1 were well below what I was 'sold' initially. They did increase the offer after I was going to decline.

Staffing Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Robert Half in September 2013.

Getting an interview is fairly easy. I walked in the door as a candidate and was able to interview well concerning my financial background. If you are a good communicator and know how to confidently interview with people, it isn't hard to make the jump from "staffing candidate" to "prospective internal." I would hazard a guess that if there is an opening, once you have showed off your potential, you could just ask to be considered for an internal opening.

Interview Questions
    Base pay for most individuals within the company is somewhere in the ballpark of $40,000. Negotiate for more than that, because it will follow you for a while.

Finance Manager Interview

The interview process was pleasant and informative.

Interview Questions
    • If you could have lunch with anyone alive or dead, who would it be and why?   Answer Question

another offer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Robert Half in June 2013.

No process because place is a joke. Hiring.... They hire anyone literally anyone. They hired a drunk, idiot, another drunk, bi polar, thief, ohh mannnn this list can keep going.

I just took the offer to pay my college loan.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Robert Half.

I was referred by a friend to try to find work through OfficeTeam. The interview process was painless, and they have you take a work skills test on the computer (Microsoft Office knowledge). The people were friendly and polite.