Robert Half

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Sales
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Robert Half in June 2013.

Interview Details – No process because place is a joke. Hiring.... They hire anyone literally anyone. They hired a drunk, idiot, another drunk, bi polar, thief, ohh mannnn this list can keep going.

Negotiation Details – I just took the offer to pay my college loan.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview Details – I was referred by a friend to try to find work through OfficeTeam. The interview process was painless, and they have you take a work skills test on the computer (Microsoft Office knowledge). The people were friendly and polite.

Interview Question – None of them were really that hard   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Office Assistant
Oakland, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Robert Half in November 2012.

Interview Details – I did not feel put off but at ease with the interview process.

Interview Question – Why I was unemployed for so long.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Accounting Analyst Interview

Senior Accounting Analyst
Cleveland, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Robert Half in December 2011.

Interview Details – Have to do an interview covering basicinterview questions for all managers at three different locations called "the road show". You have to be agreed upon to be hired for the position by all at all three locations.

Interview Question – What do you feel needs the most improvement in your background?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Robert Half in November 2013.

Interview Details – I applied to a customer service position they posted on Careerbuilder. I received a call from one of their recruiters and she asked about my work experience and desired rate of pay.

The recruiter scheduled an appointment for me to come to the office and update my paperwork because I had previously registered with their affiliate, Office Team. I was also scheduled to interview and test.

After I finished the paperwork, I interviewed with a totally different recruiter that seemed as if he was barely awake. He gave an awkward handshake and asked very SIMPLE questions and never asked me to take an assessment.

He explained the job details, asked what my availability was for an interview that week, and told me I should hear from him later that same day to set up an interview with the company they were hiring for.

I waited all day and never received a call from him or any other recruiter from Robert Half/Office Team.

Lucky for me, I was recently offered a full-time job through a direct company with real benefits and real pay, not a job agency. Even so, Robert Half's Tampa, Fl office is highly UNPROFESSIONAL!

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview Details – I ended up being interviewed by several people at one time (almost like a board meeting). It wasn't the most comfortable scenario but I ended up being hired on the spot. When people are arguing with each other about the details of the position while their interviewing you; it should be a red flag for you to run fast.

Interview Question – What negative attributes do you have?   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Accounting Clerk
Worcester, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Robert Half in November 2013.

Interview Details – pretty organized. do some skill test online and then have an interview. good experience !

Interview Question – no   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Oakland, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Robert Half in November 2011.

Interview Details – I had about 3 interviews, I thought they went pretty well. My first interview I met with a recruiter initially for a temp assignment, then she referred me to an internal position. I then had my first interview set up and thought it went quite well, straight forward questions. Then second interview I met with about 6 people, it was intimidating at first, but the interview went well.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question was my level of experience using excel.   Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

Legal Assistant
Miami, FL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Robert Half in August 2013.

Interview Details – Staffing agents (Miami area) are generally rude and unprofessional returning calls and emails. Interviews are mostly conducted on the phone and tell you they will call back within an hour, and they do not. Then, when you call them, they are never available. Stay focussed on your self and don't let the set downs with people that truly are incapable of helping detract your job search. If you are unemployed, looking for a job IS your full time job. Have patience with the market and with yourself. Never lose faith of your goals and don't be pressured into taking a low paying job.

Interview Question – Are you married or have children? And other questions along these lines, which are illegal.   Answer Question

Vice President Commercial Lender Albany, NY Interview

Vice President Commercial Lender Albany, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Robert Half in April 2009.

Interview Details – The contacted me after finding me resume online for a commercial lender's position in Albany, NY. We went back and forth several times via email and on the phone to set up the interview with their client, and they cancelled the interview with only 24 hours notice.The position remained unfilled for about 2 years as the client sought out the candidates with the most important qualification outlined below.

Interview Question – The client is looking for someone with 15-20 years experience. I see that you're 48. The client doesn't want to hire anyone over 35-40.   View Answer