Robert Half

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Administrator Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Robert Half in February 2012.

Interview Details – One interview, met with multiple members of Management and a few members of the Admin team.

Interview Question – What makes you a better candidate than other people?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Lead Administrator Interview

Boca Raton, FL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Robert Half in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was actually temping with OfficeTeam when I was offered the position internally, I temped with RHI for a month then was put on perm internally.

Interview Question – Just be upfront and honest in the interview. You're not expected to work more than your 40 hours but the job is a lot to handle. Make sure your personal life doesn't get in the way of keeping your office under control.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The starting salary was non negotiable, I was told that I would receive a review at 6 months and my manager pushed hard for me to receive one - however I had to relocate before the raise was put through.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Robert Half

Worked for Robert Half? Contribute to the Community!

Robert Half Videos

Robert Half – Why Work for Us?

Robert Half is a leader in professional staffing services, and when you join our company, you'll be part of the best team in the business. What makes us different? For one thing, Robert Half is the most respected firm… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Robert Half Lead Administrator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Robert Half employees and interview candidates.