Robert Half Interview Questions in London, UK

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.5

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Very efficient and quick, took about a week. I had a phone interview but I felt the emails were full with errors so not very professional. They made the job more about sales then meeting people and recruiting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your sales experience. What were some of your daily/weekly goals and how did you manage to meet them?   Answer Question

Assistant Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Reading, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

I made an appointment with the recruitment agent to discuss my CV and the types of roles and salary I was looking for. After introductions and pleasantries, the agent ran through my curriculum vitae asking questions about each of my previous roles. I was asked about my current situation and what roles and pay I was looking for. The agent said he would contact me if anything suitable arose.

Interview Questions

• When there was a gap in employment, why was there a break in service? For each role, why did you leave? Depending on the curriculum vitae (resume) information: did you do this or that in this role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

A discussion about desired rates of pay and what the market/employers were willing to pay with emphasis on the opportunity to be able to earn money versus the employer choosing someone else who is prepared to do the job for less money.