Robert Half

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Network Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Robert Half in June 2013.

They call you with a job opportunity to get you into their office. They critic your resume. Give you a job offer you qualify for. Then they never return your email or phone calls after you give them all your information. I had the to good to be true feeling.

Really shady, never respond to emails.

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Robert Half in February 2009.

Everyone there was very professional and courteous. The receptionist greeted me when I arrived and provided me with some paperwork to fill out. I then met with the interviewer, and we met for a hour and a half. He was easy going and the conversation seemed more like a conversation between friends than an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Half in December 2008.

I got the distinct impression they were more interested in simply filling the position with a warm body. During
    the second part of the interview--this time with their client--I felt they hadn't been entirely truthful regarding my skillset. I don't know what they told this client about me, but they (RHT) definitely inflated my qualifications to the point where there would be no reasonable way I could live up to the client's expectations, like I was an IT superman who knew everything about...everything. Embarrassing to say the least. I was tempted to take the offer, since my recent job had just been outsourced and I really needed the employment, but declined as a matter of professional courtesy to these people (RHT's client).

Network Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Robert Half in July 2010.

I applied online and they called me with a job description. I talked to the recruiter over the coarse of a few days. I asked many questions, but he could not answer all my questions. I interviewed with the company, but was not happy with the job and the day to day duties.

Interview Questions
    • What do you bring to this company? How can you help this organization?   Answer Question